Raspberry leaf tea

Princess81

Reaction score
Question time!! :lol:
I have bought some tea bags and some capsules. I have just turned 30 weeks so how long do you think I should leave it til I start with them? Was thinking of starting either one cup or one capsule per day soon? Xx

Im pretty sure they are safe from around 32/33 weeks?? Cant quite recall although i do recall that i could only take the capsules as i thought the tea tasted fowl lol x

I think you'd be ok to start on one cup a day from 32 weeks. What strength are your capsules? Normally you only need to take one or the other really. But the capsules are stronger than the tea. x

iv got the capsules sitting in front of me and they dont tell you when to start taking them! strange! i suppose they are used for other things too? i'll probably start at about 32 weeks xx

iv got the capsules sitting in front of me and they dont tell you when to start taking them! strange! i suppose they are used for other things too? i'll probably start at about 32 weeks xx

It depends on the strength of the capsules hun. The tea is safe (1 -2 cups a day) from 32 weeks. But they usually recommend the capsules from 34 weeks on a low strength. I started taking one 500mg capsule a day from 36 weeks. I did start drinking one cup of the tea a day from 32 weeks but I really went off the taste :p xx

Also good for after the birth to get your uterus back in shape x

PinkyPrincess and I have just been talking about this and wondering when to start taking it! Where do you get it from, holland and barratt?

I was just thinking of you Dee!! What happens if you take it early??

I started having 2 cups of tea from 32 weeks. Then I started taking tablets (900mg), 2 a day from 34 weeks as well as the tea and then at about 36 weeks I increased the tablets to 4 a day

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Yeah they do em in h+b, I wouldnt take any more than it says on the label just in case. xx

My MW told me to wait until 36 weeks to start......don't know if that's just because of the strength of tablets? xx

My 750 tablets say not before 30weeks..
I've been on the tea and tablets since 34w.. Tbh they seem to have had the opposite effect on me lol they've eased off my bh :shock: I hope they don't make me go overdue :shock:

Thanks for your answers girls :) I got them from h&b but I've since seen that tesco sell one much cheaper (tea I mean) x

Mine r tesco ones (tea) and tbh it actually doesn't taste of much! I was craving it the other morning lol!

I got mine online.. Had the choice of the 400 ones but thought stronger ones would mean less to swallow lol.. Since I've taken the tabs I've had hardly any bh.. When I was on the tea on it's own I had them just as before.. 24/7.. Not complaining lol just worried it's having the opposite effect..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back