Rant!!

Owww girlies this is horrible :( I can't believe he'd call you that kitty.... Whether he means it or not is not the point it's a horrible thing to say! Andrea trash the bedroom goodness me... Can't be me bloody childish!!

I really wish there was a way for men to experience what we go through and maybe then they'd stop being such absolute arseholes!!! Xxx

Tbf he's been brilliant it was just that one argument, he didn't like what I had to say( it was 4am too) but yes they have no idea about all the changes and the extra weight your carrying too) I had to use sugar as an example and said imagine carrying that daily in the same place and you can't put it down. Xx

Only just see this thread, sorry you OH is being a dick. I genuinely don't think they realise they're doing it! DH was giving me such a hard time about housework/cooking as I'm not working currently and he is. I just couldn't explain to him how tired I was. He got home last night and I actually couldn't lift my head/open my eyes cos I had such a bad migraine and then he started to be a bit sympathetic! As if that's what it takes! X

Ah hun that isn't nice - my DH resorts to swearing and name calling when he is angry I just don't think some men know how to channel their anger....
My OH I think has realised that at nearly 30 weeks pregnant I am not actually putting on backache and tiredness and he said he would bath our DD yesterday evening to save me bending etc and gave me the time to go up and listen to my hynobirthing track as well which I dozed off to!!
If men had to experience pregnancy they would go to bed for nearly 10 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back