Rant!!

Mrsbee

Reaction score
Right what is it about men thinking that they're so hard done by? Long story short my husband dared say to me "you're not thinking about how I feel"..... No I'm not thinking about how you feel for several reasons 1) I'm exhausted 2) I can't sleep 3) I can't eat anything without feeling horrific 4) my tits are killing 5) I'm a hormonal beast 6) I can't poop 7) I can barely even manage work 8) I live with his f**king parents and his interfering bloody mother 9) he's constantly on about sex and blowjobs and frankly I'd rather poke hot needles in my eyes 10) im constantly hungry!!!!!

Don't think about he feels what a f**king joke!! He's at work for 8 hours a day, feeling great, eating great, his tea is cooked when he gets home, I will give the occasional sexual favour even though I really don't want too just too keep him happy. I haven't killed his parents in the time They decided they wanted to live here without a "hey babe would that be ok?"

He then dared to add "you wanted a baby" at which point I believe steam came from my ears and my eyes probably rolled in the back of my head.

Is it just my husband being a total f**king bellend? In his defence he's never normally like this maybe he's not had the best day but nor have I... Head down the toilet all day!!

Sounds like you both need a break from it - can you get an evening alone/a night away. Men genuinely don't realise what we are going through. My back is killing me and I have sciatica and my DH keeps telling me how tired he is and how rough he feels with his cold.....oh poor bears!! xx

He has called me back to apologise, but they aren't very thoughtful are they really sometimes xxx

Mine is a total prick sometimes - Last few weeks all hes done is fucking moan and nag at me about how slack I have got with the housework (for god sake I do it at my pace, at least I still sodding do it) and the lack of enthusiasm I have about cooking.

I have explained I spend most of my day debating on being sick, if my head actually isnt in the toilet, work and looking after my 5 year old also... he just can't cut me any slack and it drives me mad.

I have even gone online to show him how hard it is, and show him that we aren't just milking laziness, I would love to feel normal but for a while I won't and I certainly don't right now. I guess men are generally clueless and will never know our pain of pregnancy and periods and hormones! They are just creatures that live and suck the life out of us women!

Mine also says prickish things like "youre only saying that because youre pregnant" or "why are you acting mental? oh yeah youre pregnant" how mean is that! I was on about moving house yesterday to something ground floor that has bigger bedrooms and our own front door and garden ( I live in a big block of flats and dont know how I will do stairs with a newborn) and he literally flipped his lid at me and said I must be delusional to be thinking of moving blah blah - Its for all of our benefit ffs!!! MEN!!!!

Oh Lexi :( I'm sorry to hear that sugar! Men are such pigs sometimes! They've just got no frigging clue how it feels to be pregnant. And I'm absolutely certain they couldn't do half a good a job as we do under the circumstances. I proper had a bitch fit when he got home cried a whole lot, and he was actually really nice and very aplogetic but it shouldn't get to that stage should it :/. Pfft men!! Who'd have them hahah xxx

Adam is barely talking to me at the moment but I know tomorrow he will apologise as I have made a lot of effort this evening by doing the washing up and cooking! glad to hear you got a well deserved apology xxx

Tbf my oh has brill. I can't really fault him, we've only had 1 big argument which resulted in me storming downstairs at 4 am! He's not had a go at me for anything, the occasional whinge about me not eating proper meals but I've been quite lucky really, he understands how much I've suffered with sickness while been pregnant and holding my hair while I'm puking into the loo! (Who said romance is dead eh?!) Xx

My OH is a bit of both... his very understanding that I don't really feel like myself anymore and I'm tired alot so generally don't do things when he wants but he tries not to nag. I even kicked him out the bed the other night when I was asleep and he really hurt his neck but he still wasn't mad with me even when I laughed. He does say oh the house is getting messy so I reply either wait till I'm ready or so it yourself! That normally works. Even at the beginning I wasn't sick but had awful head aches and he would come and lay in bed with me tickling my back to help me fall asleep. His pretty sweet has even cooked and cleaned up a few times if iv had a crap day.
On the other hand he goes on about sex or a blow job lol. Iv told him I don't feel like sex at all, not one tiny bit so why would I want to to give you a blow job if I'm going to be bored and can't wait to get it over with. Iv also told him the more you go on the longer you will wait. We have had quite a few rows about this and iv even broken down and tried to explain I don't want sex at all right now and he needs to stop trying it coz it pissed me of. I tried it the other night just to please him then half way through he did something different which I really didn't like, I swear he thought my bits was a pitta bread or something trying to open me up. Well lol that did it I was fuming told him to get the fuck off and stop. Told him he had completely ruined it and now he may have to wait another 4 weeks till I can be bothered. Neither one of us was impressed with the other but they way I think of it is my body is doing alot. Chances are I'm not going to look the same after this pregnancy and I wasn't happy with myself before so I'm going to have to work hard after this as well as during. I'm tired all the time and got a lot going on so think it's my right to be selfish. I still do nice things for him but sex/blow jobs is not on my to do list.
Told him if his that frustrated go and have a want!

Blueclass that message made me laugh so much "my bits were a pitta bread"!! Though in your defence I do think men forget that everything is attached!!!

In fairness my hubby is normally great but we have these little arguments and I'm a hormonal beast so I get all upset, maybe I did blow it out of proportion last night. But the sex/blow job thing really gets on my nerves. Like he always makes comments sort of little jokes... But I don't think they are jokes, and it does make me feel like I'm not being a good partner. I don't think it helps that before the pregnancy we were a 3x a day kinda couple and now my sex drive is non existent. I've tried explaining it and he says he understands and he'll stop with the stupid fucking jokes for example I'll say something about something being big and I don't even have to look at him to know he'll say "like my cock" I mean that was funny the first few times..... Absolutely isn't anymore. I feel bad complaining about him because this is our first kinds arguement during the pregnancy but still!!!

Adam is barely talking to me at the moment but I know tomorrow he will apologise as I have made a lot of effort this evening by doing the washing up and cooking! glad to hear you got a well deserved apology xxx

I hope you got your apology lovey :)!! Xxxxxx

Yes my other half makes jokes which I don't find funny I also don't believe they are jokes and they make me feel like I'm not giving jim what he needs but my argument is I also have needs my main one being sleep!!!!x

Yes my other half makes jokes which I don't find funny I also don't believe they are jokes and they make me feel like I'm not giving jim what he needs but my argument is I also have needs my main one being sleep!!!!x

I agree completely Hun!! Merrrr they'll have to get over it won't they!!! Xxx

It must just be me thats the one being an A hole to their OH atm :lol:

Moods can be quite short fused. D doesnt moan at me for anything, probably because me not pregnant is bad enough to argue with. I will bring up an exact time hes done the thing hes moaned about - so now he doesnt moan.

Its me thats overly moany atm, moaning why shits not been done... He is trying bless.

xxxx

Last edited:
Oh lovey, at least your aware you're doing it? In your defence pregnant women do get grumpy we can't help it. I got so angry yesterday as my toilet wouldn't flush haha!! Xxxxx

Im aware after the fact :lol: I tend to build up, burst then sit myself for a while and Im fine again. I do apologize which is unusual for me :p

I think guys just lack the know how, things that need done auto we know to do, they need asked or told.

D is getting better, but it just seems naturally Im the one constantly tidying, but then if I didnt he prob wouldnt do it to "my standards" anyway, so Im a bit of a martyr... :p

xxxx

My OH came home earlier and we had a disagreement about a certain topic. I went into the bathroom and it continued and he could hear that my voice was shaking and I was about to cry, he called me a stupid bitch for being upset. That'll replay over and over in my head for the next couple of days now and make me cry, little does he realise. I don't think I should be spoken to like that by anyone, especially someone I'm married to, but he seems to think it's acceptable.

I have no control over my emotions, and cry even when something isn't that upsetting. I swear they're from a different planet.

He's been much better than I expected, physical stuff wise - carrying the bags ect, but emotionally and ill wise, he has no clue.

Last edited:
That sounds really awful, what a nasty thing to say. Your nicer than me I would have told my OH to piss of to his mum's till his learnt how to respect people especially me.
Hope you sort it out. I cry at anything at the moment sad, happy or cute or just cry coz I'm stressed or tired x

I'm the same as blueclass I'd have told him to f**k off to his dad's for the evening. Tbf when we had our big argument(about his dad smoking around baby) he told me he was one insult away from trashing the bedroom (I went downstairs to shut him up!) Xx

Oh ladies, sounds terrible.

I must be one of the very lucky ones. OH does the cooking most of the time, won't let me carry anything heavier than a loaf of bread or carton of milk, runs me baths, and is more than happy to wait till after the baby arrives until we have sex, unless I want to.

If I get upset, he laughs (usually cause its something utterly ridiculous) and gives me a big.

I honestly don't know what I would do without him!

Glad it's not just me that would be upset. He makes me feel silly and like I'm over-reacting when he says nasty things. Because we're arguing he doesn't mean it, so I shouldn't take it on board. Easier said than done. He's been home all afternoon/eve and hasn't said a word to me, though that's not really unusual! Tomorrow he won't understand why I'm upset, if he notices of course...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back