I wish people would sort their kids!

stacey_lea86

Reaction score
My hormones are starting to show & I am glad because it finally means I can say what I feel. I kind of had an outburst at an ex friend of mine yesterday because I am sick of her son. He's a year younger than my Harvey. Harvey is six and T is 5!

This boy is an absolute terror, he has told my husband to 'F**k off' 'shut the f**k up' and all sorts. He's sworn at my 4 (then 3) year old daughter and is generally a vile child!

His Mum is German, his Dad English. They have a turbulent relationship, many of times she's been here to say how he's laid hands on her, arguments & all sorts. Basically I gave up with giving advice because I would give her my time and they would be happy as larry the next day! She is half to blame for their arguments too.

They swear at their children for example they would Say 'T shut the f**k up' etc...

Well yesterday I had, had enough. Everytime my Harvey goes out too play this T does nothing but hurt him. Last time Harvey came up with hand marks round his throat from where he had strangled him, he fights him, and even tried to swing a large sized wooden skateboard round his head. Harvey is s soft boy who would not say boo to a goose. He's just wanting friends! o me this behaviour from a 5 year old is unacceptable.

So yesterday, I came down my block stairs to see T shoving Harvey around and shoving him to the floor while his Mum was sat there doing nothing about it. I quicky run upstairs for something, come back down and Harvey is crying on the floor as T had kicked him in the stomach & yet she still sat there and did nothing. Obviously I came out and said 'Sort you f**king child out' I did not mean to swear, I did not mean to say anything. But I lost my temper & it did not come out the way I wanted it too!

Now Harvey wants to play outside and because we are in a flat, that's his play area and I can't let him as this child is always outside. What can I do? I'm glad I am moving soon but it cannot come quick enough! :cry:

Sounds like a right brat! His mother is to blame though she def shouldn't be allowing her child to be violent, I'd be mortified if my child did that and they would be the one kept in as punishment for a day or two. You were right to let rip at the mother, I know I would have found it hard to control my mouth too pregnant or not! Maybe now your calmer go and see her and apologise for your outburst if that would make you feel better and explain why you were angry and be honest with her that she needs to get control of her son, imagine what sort of teenager he could grow into if she don't discipline him now. Maybe she struggles with him already, and has given up. But it's not fair that your son has nowhere to play and he's done nothing wrong, make sure she knows this and keeps a closer eye on her son. Good luck, least there is an end in sight with your move.

Oh my goodness. I hope your son is alright. Tbh I feel very deeply sorry for the other child! What must he have seen at home to be acting like this?! I know it's very difficult but perhaps you could try and show T some affection that appears sorely lacking in his life. There's a little boy who plays out with our DD and her friends who hits and smacks etc (again behaviour he has learned at home) but one day instead of yelling at him or bringing my daughter in, I invited him to come and play with some water and a boat and since then, with DD and me, he's been as good as gold simply because I take the time to connect with him. The greatest break through was when he gave me a massive hug! :D Its not the childs fault, it's his parents, so if you show him there's another way maybe he'll respond to that instead of the violence at home.

how annoying!!

not quite the same, but still - I was walking through town on my lunch break, its 24 degrees here and im absolutely boiling! wearing a flowy skirt and a vest top and my vest top had risen up and about an inch of my belly was showing IF THAT! and a young girl about 9 years old goes 'eurgh mummy look at her fat belly out' and the mum goes 'that sort of thing should be kept covered up'

for christ sake! its a pregnant belly, i dont even have stretchmarks on it & even if i did, im pregnant!!!! and the mum obviously knows what its like to be pregnant so i thought she would have been a little bit more understanding. i actually went 'oh for god sake, im not saying anything about those rediculous socks and sandles your wearing so would you mind refraining from commenting on what im doing!!'

bitch

'oh for god sake, im not saying anything about those rediculous socks and sandles your wearing so would you mind refraining from commenting on what im doing!!'

that made me giggle :) good for you xx

it made my boyfriend cringe for me haha.

i just cant keep my mouth shut in situations like that!

how annoying!!

not quite the same, but still - I was walking through town on my lunch break, its 24 degrees here and im absolutely boiling! wearing a flowy skirt and a vest top and my vest top had risen up and about an inch of my belly was showing IF THAT! and a young girl about 9 years old goes 'eurgh mummy look at her fat belly out' and the mum goes 'that sort of thing should be kept covered up'

for christ sake! its a pregnant belly, i dont even have stretchmarks on it & even if i did, im pregnant!!!! and the mum obviously knows what its like to be pregnant so i thought she would have been a little bit more understanding. i actually went 'oh for god sake, im not saying anything about those rediculous socks and sandles your wearing so would you mind refraining from commenting on what im doing!!'

bitch

Oh my God, that is SO rude. I would have totally lost it! Fair play to you though so saying something back - what a miserable old bat! x

how annoying!!

bitch

Oh my God, that is SO rude. I would have totally lost it! Fair play to you though so saying something back - what a miserable old bat! x

here here! go you!

stacey i agree with helen! show this child they can be kind and im sure you'll soon see a diff! i work in a nursery and see alot! i had a table thrown at me by a 3yr old! :shock: luckily he couldnt throw it too far and i could jump back but it just shows the parents attitude shapes their childrens behaviour! reach out to this child and hopefully ur little boy can make a nice friend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back