Rant, lol!!

i dont think im very sexy anymore.. OH have not tried anything since thursday.. but then again.. everynight im in pain and lean on my ball or cry or have problem breathing cuz bump is sore so i think he might just leave it to me to let him know when i want some....

(TMI he constantly have a hard on pushing in my back tho, even in his sleep, is he dream cheating aswell? :cry: )

probably just dreaming of you hehe x

Hey hun...lol...i totally know what u mean i mean they stare as if they havent seen a pregnant woman before. Before i used to get nice smiles....now its just stares...lol im like yeh im big and yeh it prob does look as if im guna pop any second but i have time yet!! thinking of having a banner stuck to me saying YESSS IM PREGNANT...AND STOP STARINGGGG!!!! lol just joining to the rant xx

haha the turks down the kebab shop always used to flirt a little with me when they thought OH didnt see but last few times we are in there they dont take no notice, OH thinks its so funny while i just find it rude!
I mean i knew i was sexy and gorgeous before, they didnt need to confirm it :whistle:, its now i need the reasurance :shock:

LOL.....omg yes Andy always shoving his stick into my back and buttocks even when awake! Id rather he didnt cos it hurts my piles :roll:I get very strange looks prob because of been 4 foot 8 and quite young looking - or at least i used to be! They prob think "oooh look at the pregnant 13 yr old" :eh: Im 28!!!! And you know not ONCE has anyone ever gave up there chair, bus seat or anything for me! They barge past me. Andy said its cos i just look small n fat :oooo:

Lol haha, my OH and me have sex all the time but it's now at the spoonage stage!! He don't have to look at me then lol

I'm ok with the walking part too atm, but I do find that people expect you to be able to breathe in to squeeze past them and that pees me off. I actually said to someone the other day 'sorry this isn't just fat, it's actually a baby in the way' cos they expected me to 'hold it in' to get past them. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!! lol

Exactly! I don't think there's much room in there as it is :) Poor little lizzie lol
And I also got moaned at from a customer for crouching down like an old lady to get to a bottom shelf. There is no more bending from me though, she's defo in the way now!

Lol oh my I had to ask the assistant in superdrug to pick up pregnacare off of the bottom shelf for me earlier I was like why put the pregnancy vitamins that low down :wall:

I don't look pregnant from the back, just a little fatter lol and the other day a bloke barged past me saying 'scuse me love some of us have somewhere to be', his face when he turned and saw he'd just barged past a pregnant woman was a picture.

Also other day me and OH went out for a walk in the Peak District and I really struggled with some of the livestock stiles lol, I had to physically lift myself over them (feet off the floor lol) to get through them cos I was too fat - obviously like a sheep!!

And you know not ONCE has anyone ever gave up there chair, bus seat or anything for me! They barge past me.

i soooooooo know what you mean hun,

i was on the bus last week (first time in about 6 months because it takes well over a hour for me to travel like 5 miles home in rush hour traffic) i wasnt the last person to get on the bus but as allways on a busy bus only a few seats were left, i sat down and we had only gone two stops (mine is the terminus which is probs something like the 20th stop) and a lady got on and asked me to move so she could sit down cos i was takin up a valuable space (she was very able boddied, if it was a old lady or parent or someone who looked like they needed to sit down i would of moved anyway, but this was just a rude girl....

so up a i woddled, n she had the cheek to say to the lady sat at the side... bloody pregnant women... think they have chuffin automatic right to sit down" im like :-O i am 8 months pregnant.. and CLEARLY look it!!

but no bugga else on the bus moved so i could sit down until someone got up to get off the bus 3 stops later, im like dont worry bout the pregnant lady, i will stand up n watch u all mobile people sit down, ffs!!!

rant over :)

needless to say, i wont be catchin the bus again in a hurry!! lol

xxx

Omg Amy!!!! That's disgusting!! I think I wouldve slapped her!

Omg! I wouldn't of moved either! What a bitch!!!!

i prob would, im such a wuzz im always the first one to move on the bus for someone else.

But its out of order!

i prob would, im such a wuzz im always the first one to move on the bus for someone else.

But its out of order!

yeh me too hun, if she didnt look like a smack head i probs wouldnt of, but the fact that i didnt want her to hit me or follow me home n try n mug me or something (not that i live in a rough area, but you get the impression of what type of person she looked like)

i was like ok :shock:

lol

xxx

i would of just sat there looking at her in shock.. and then said no i dont think so.. grr nasty girl, what goes around comes around x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back