Bloody celebs...

poochielove

Reaction score
I just waddled down to the shop and bought some magazines as OH is working and i am bored. I grabbed a few celeb ones and saw one of them had a special in it about pregnant celebs. I had to stop reading it halfway through because i made me so mad :evil: insted of them being 'oooo i am pregnant and growing a little miracle inside me' it was more like 'i am getting so fat, i cant leave the house because its so terrible being fat'. Honestly why do celebs even bother? At least some of them adopt so they dont have to go through the 'trauma' of it. :wall:

In other news, why do people seem to get more ignorant the bigger you get? Like standing in the middle of an aisle in the shop and expecting you just to squeeze past! I just had some stupid woman do that to me when she blatently saw me struggling as it was. So insted of trying to squeeze past i just walked through the little gap she had left me and bashed straight into her lol :rotfl: she tutted like it was my fault! Seriously though anyone else noticed this? Some people are really inconsiderate.

Lol, can anyone tell i am not sleeping much?!

You sound like your in the exact same mood as me lol!

lea m said:
You sound like your in the exact same mood as me lol!

Haha! I think i needs to stay in the house now incase i punch someone... :x

i was in b&q on monday buying paint for the babies room, and there was a couple right in the middle of the aisle with there trolley between them, one looking at paint in the left, one looking at pain on the right. i stood there for about five minutes,, coughing and 'exscuse-me'-ing but they didn't budge. OH just went 'for fucks sake! is the aisle not big enough for you?!' and we stormed off, had to walk all the way around though just to get to the other side of them, what a pain in the arse.

Haha!! I was like this last week. I got sick of tryin to squeeze past people and started tutting, barging past and occasionally turning to hubby if we were together and saying out loud about how 'fat' I am before forcing my way through the gap. Got the offending gap-blockers attention though :rotfl:

Ooooh yes this has realy annoyed me too. I thought it was just me :shock:

I went to our little Tesco express last night to get some milk and it was absolutely packed in there, I had to squeeze past about 10 people who were just daydreaming in the middle of the aisle and even though I did say 'excuse me' I was getting such dirty looks.

Also - in Morrisons the other day. I only went for a couple of items but as they were heavy and I couldn't manage a basket I got one of the small trollies. Got to the checkout and off loaded my measly 4 items onto the belt. It was really really busy and all of a sudden this old lady came running up to the till with her loaf of bread and pint of milk, slammed into the back of me pushing me into my trolly and insisted that I let her in front of me as apparently I had a 'trolly full' of shopping and she only had 2 items. I said no, and was then met with a torrent of abuse about not respecting my elders and being rude!!! The poor guy at the till looked so embarrassed and apologised to me, and some of the other customers were muttering about how inconsiderate this silly old cow was :? I mean... for gods sake, you can't exactly not notice the fact that I'm 40 weeks pregnant and about to drop any minute :?

Soooo with you all on this matter. Morrisons is the worst with people just completely oblivious to the fact that I am a wide vehicle (am due Monday next week). They even look at the bump and still don't budge, ignorant lot :?

Honestly have considered turning this into a campaign "respect heavily pregnant women" ...get out of the way and don't make us steer our trolleys around you! :cheer:

Omg :wall: how rude! sorry girls :hug: i know exactly what you mean people are soooo inconsiderate! while i was helping my little one get out the doors safely and pushing a small trolley out of the supermarket someone let go of the door and it pinged right back on me! and just carried on walking after seeing exactly what happened :evil: my babies didnt get hurt thank goodness but damn near broke my wrist protecting my belly! (when its clearly obvious im due in a few weeks as im so small and look like im smuggaling a good sized football down my front)

On the subject of 'celebs' I'm so sick of Myleene Klass. She really needs to piss off!

Her clothing line really irritates me, I don't get why she is suddenly a mothering expert cos shes got one kid. She's the type of person who would probably do my head in with her 'advice' urgh!

I actually quite like it, lookswise, although I don't care who's designed it or not. It's not so cutesy cute pastel.

xmcnickyx said:
On the subject of 'celebs' I'm so sick of Myleene Klass. She really needs to p*ss off!

Her clothing line really irritates me, I don't get why she is suddenly a mothering expert cos shes got one kid. She's the type of person who would probably do my head in with her 'advice' urgh!

I didnt realise she only had one! I saw in interview in a magazine and in the photoshoot she had like 3 kids round her, when i read on i discovered she only had one! I mean what the hell? Then she wanted praise because she doesnt have a nanny...neither do most of us normal people and we manage! Silly woman! :wall:

LOL.. these posts make me laugh. Pregnant, hormonal tired woman are so funny! I get fed up with any pregnant woman going on about being so fat and not going out the house.. blah blah blah celebrities or not! (unless of course you are going on a night out and cant find anything to wear that fits! lol)

The main celebrity that annoys the hell out of me is kerry Katonia (cant think how to spell her name) Now she needs a slap! :evil: Myleen is a tad cheesy though i must say.

Oh and rude people? Yep.. you get them all he time, that will never change. The elderly are usually the worst!

Claire x

God I read that magazine today, I was like "bore off" :roll: They are all hardly huge anyways.

I read an article t'other day with that Myleene in it saying " I cant fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans coz guess what, I had a baby" Ermmmm WTF? Have you seen her? Shes like a size 6 :roll: , dont try acting all normal love, coz you aint :shakehead:

And what Im also fecked off with, which happens loads, is queuing for the public toilets, hopping around busting..and not ONE person letting me go in front of them. The other day I even let a more heavily preggers woman in front of me out of sympathy, and got tutted at by some old crusty biddy...sorry love you aint going first, you prolly padded up the eyballs in Tena anyways so sod off :roll:

taking of rude people is supermarkets i was waiting ages and ages at a checkout today, struggled to put all of my shopping on the belt and was waiting for the person infront to finish being such a prat about how they wanted there change and this old bloke barged in front of me and got the check out woman to serve him first with his 3 packets of sweets, i was soooooooo angry it was unreal.

I know what mean, people can be so blimming rude :shakehead: but you done the right thing :rotfl:
Might make her think twice in the future :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back