Walking

BabyBee said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: bless your little girl!!!!
i see pregnant people all glammed up and wonder where they get the energy from. And i also wonder why they aren't waddling too! lol

i know! this other preggers lady gets out of her car, and glides into school looking all made up, not a hair out of place, often wearing HEELS!!! :x I dont get it :x

sazzylou said:
BabyBee said:
i see pregnant people all glammed up and wonder where they get the energy from. And i also wonder why they aren't waddling too! lol

i know! this other preggers lady gets out of her car, and glides into school looking all made up, not a hair out of place, often wearing HEELS!!! :x I dont get it :x

Heels :rotfl: I would be on my ass in 5 seconds in heels now - I usually wear skyskraper heels but since I been preggo Im so unbalanced :roll:

Tillytots said:
sazzylou said:
BabyBee said:

Heels :rotfl: I would be on my ass in 5 seconds in heels now - I usually wear skyskraper heels but since I been preggo Im so unbalanced :roll:

I know what you mean about unbalanced, lol. The amount of times ive tried to get up off the sofa and ive ended up falling onto OH :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back