Is it just me?

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Went for a walk along the high street earlier today and had about 10 people look at my bump, look at me and smile at me. Not noticed it before today but for some reason it really wound me up and I don't know why!

It has been nice the past couple of days as when I've been out shopping people serving me have asked how long I have left (not happened before this week!).

Jus felt weird all these strangers looking at my bump and feeling the need to smile at me. One woman walked straight towards me with a huge grin on her face. I wanted to slap her! Lol!

Hormones are a bitch!!

I've noticed this too! I don't seem that bothered by it but i do notice it more so now. I think a lot of people like pregnant women and maybe they are staring at you and smiling because you have the pregnancy glow?

Make the most of it pregnancy is beautiful and will all be over in a matter of weeks when we finally get to meet that little person creating that georgous little bump ;) xx

I definately do not have a pregnancy glow! Lol!

People r weird lol!

Hehehe... I've noticed that recently too - but I kind of like it! What really surprised me was when I was in Argos on Friday. I bought two items that weren't even heavy ad the woman kept offering to carry them out to my car for me... They weren't even big or heavy! Sweet of her though! :)

LOL iv been asked how long quite a lot latley but hae to say it hasnt bothered me at all

must be then hormones at you hun

i did go trough a phase where male shop attendents made me sick and i got very angry when they asked if i need help with a size ect and even if there was something i wanted id say no and wait for a woman and ask her, no idea what it was all about

they make us right crazyies hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back