Stupid woman!!

Rachey

Reaction score
Went into the garage to pay for my petrol today and the old woman behind the counter just stared at my bump while i was walking up to the counter, she then asked me if i was pregnant, and when i said yes she said "ohhhh, what age are you?" when I said my age she didn't say anything but as i was walking out she said to the woman in the queue behind me "there's so many kids having kids these days" Grrrrrr, i hate people like that, so ignorant :wall2:

I know i'm young (i'll be 19 when baby arrives) but still, there's absolutely no need for that. If you don't like it, keep your mouth shut :mad: old bitch lol

Sorry, rant over! :lol:

xxx

oh how annoyin, my MIL made that comment when i was pregnant with my son, muttered it under her breath as she walked past me and i could have punched her in the face, the thing is i was 22 when i had him so its not like i was a schoolgirl or anything! her problem was that were not married. ppl need to shut up and think before they speak, im sure alot of the young mums out there are doing a better job than some of the older ones! x

i would of gone back in and had ago i cannot keep me mouth shut when it comes to things like that gurrr u should of said listen love i not a kid your 18 that make u an adult i would of asked to see manager

oh how annoyin, my MIL made that comment when i was pregnant with my son, muttered it under her breath as she walked past me and i could have punched her in the face, the thing is i was 22 when i had him so its not like i was a schoolgirl or anything! her problem was that were not married. ppl need to shut up and think before they speak, im sure alot of the young mums out there are doing a better job than some of the older ones! x

That's terrible that your MIL said that, it's bad enough a stranger never mind your MIL :shock: It's just so annoying how people judge what kind of mum you will be because of your age!

xxx

yeah u should complain about her making personal comments about u to other people! x

I wish I had the bottle to do things like that abbie!

x

my mother in law was a complete nightmare until about half way through my pregnancy, the 1st thing she said when we told her i was pregnant was "when are u getting married" but now shes totally different, she loves my son 2 bits and thinks im a great mum. my son is brilliant, he wants for nothing and we are doing well as a family so i take great pleasure in that she was completely wrong about everything she ever had 2 say about us being young parents. The best "up yours" to anyone is proving them wrong! x

oh nightmare, you will have to get used to the comments though, wait until you have had your baby and your out shopping with baby and your mum and or someone older than yourself the comments you get then are enough to kill a person. I used to get comments like " that’s a cute sister you have" and to my mum it would be "oh what a gorgeous daughter you have" doesn't even matter if you are holding it they always assume the older person is the mother! etc etc. You just have to laugh about it or it will drive you insane!

oh i would have had to say something, i have a bit of a short fuse for these kinds of things

I would have had to say something . When she asked me what age I was i would have asked her what did it matter to her ? . God I hate rude people .

i would have gone mental. how dare she speak to someone else about you.

that is so out of order. i would go back in now and if she is there ask to speak to the person in charge. xx

I would've punched her in the face! What a complete cowbag :(
:hug: some people are so small minded. I know a few people who are young mums and they are fabulous at it, people shouldn't be judged on age, especially by strangers. Unfortunately this happens a lot so you've just got to rise above it and dont let them get to you, only you know what kind of mum you will be and soon enough you'll get the chance to prove everyone wrong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back