Walking

Tillytots

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding walking almost impossible? Even without the SPD pain and Sciatica walking is a nightmare :lol: Im am convinced that any more weight and my ankles will literally snap and my feet will explode :shock:

My usual half an hour walk into town has taken me and hour and a half, waddling worse than any duck you have ever seen. Just to make things better a group of chavs were standing in the town and as I walked by one said in the loudest voice possible OH MY GOD SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES ABOUT TO BURST :rotfl: :rotfl: I laughed but I was mortified :shock: I couldnt even scurry away, I just kept on waddling whilst half the street gawped at me. There were so many people about oo as it was lunchtime :rotfl:

There is no way I can do another 2 months of this. Uh-uh :shakehead:

:hug:

Horrible nasty spd, I just got diagnosed today :twisted:

As for the waddling bit.....yep I know that too, my son keeps calling me Penguin.

I cant even walk my daughter the 5 mins to school right now coz of the spd :(

It'll all be worth it in the end :D , dont you just wanna puke every time someone says that to you!!!!!!

yup i cant even do a 5min walk to the shops now!!!!!

i dont find it a strain in my ankles but more my knees

Yeah I have noticed I am slower - its kills me to walk to the schoool office then back again and its only down one set of stairs!

On a sat I walk to the train station which is normally a 10 minute walk but I have noticed its now taking me longer so I have to leave earlier.

And I don't have SPD or Sciatia or a big bump for that matter!

Next time, punch the chavs for starters!

SPD is a pain in the arse.. literally LOL. I hate it. I never expected pregnancy to be like this. It SHOULDN'T be like this!

I can walk for no longer than about 10 minutes now without being in agony. I was running daily before pregnancy so it's quite horrible!

I did say to Matt yesterday that I am waddling like a penguin and hate to think what I actually look like to other people!!!!

I am usually a fast walker so having to walk at a slower pace can be really frustrating.

I look like a pregnant goat and I waddle like a duck...pregnancy can be sooooo attractive :lol:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm just glad of the car, without it I'd go no where, wouldn't be able to do the 5 min walk to school even

Stupid chav people!! Hope you're ok :hug:

I walk like the typical pregnant woman stereotype - a cross between a tortoise and a penguin. My hubby thinks it is very cute, I just feel fat and useless. I have tried to walk faster, but I just get shooting pains in my groin and bump.

walking was impossible from 36 weeks plus!

:rotfl: :rotfl: and :hug: :hug: :hug:
Yesterday me and my family went for a walk. I made it from the car to the icecream kiosk (not far at all). And i thought that that was it but NO they wanted to walk along the beach. I was walking soooo slow an dhuffing and panting and clutching my back... oh dear... and 12 weeks to go!

I just find it frustrating but funny at the same time. I have to laugh at myself when I catch a glimpse of me waddling in a shop window/reflection. I just look so odd :lol:

I have only started having trouble the past week or so i feel like i have football between my legs so i have to keep my legs apart and my pelvis still hurts. :rotfl:

i walk at a snails pace, waddling like a good un. Even Beth has to slow down and wait for me when i take her to school. Then she'll shout "DONT WORRY MUMMY! YOUR SLOW COS YOU'RE SO FAT!!!!" :shock: :oops:
:rotfl: bless her, i know what she means.....

Its so annoying cos theres a mum at her school who's about a week ahead of me, and she drives her kids to school, so when she gets there she always looks really glam and nice, and im huffing and puffing, and thinking, am i gonna wet myself? or is LO bouncing on my bladder? The other mum always looks so nice compared to me :x :evil: lol.

sazzylou said:
i walk at a snails pace, waddling like a good un. Even Beth has to slow down and wait for me when i take her to school. Then she'll shout "DONT WORRY MUMMY! YOUR SLOW COS YOU'RE SO FAT!!!!" :shock: :oops:
:rotfl: bless her, i know what she means.....

Its so annoying cos theres a mum at her school who's about a week ahead of me, and she drives her kids to school, so when she gets there she always looks really glam and nice, and im huffing and puffing, and thinking, am i gonna wet myself? or is LO bouncing on my bladder? The other mum always looks so nice compared to me :x :evil: lol.

:rotfl: :rotfl: bless your little girl!!!!
i see pregnant people all glammed up and wonder where they get the energy from. And i also wonder why they aren't waddling too! lol

I get bad backache when I walk for more than 5 minutes. Unfortunately I don't drive so have no choice. The 5 minute walk each way to school is taking at least 10 minutes now, and my 10 minute walk to work is taking double the time too :roll:

I waddle and cant walk very far before getting exhausted and out of breath! I have asthma anyway, so baby pushing on my lungs is not helping! Also getting up from a chair is a struggle! I feel like an old person - using furniture to help! :rotfl:

im only 28wks and already struggle to walk too far, feel sorry for you ladies further on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back