Question about conception?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Ok i wasnt sure to post this here or in ttc but I wasnt sure...

If they told me the gestation of my pregnancy (the one that was a blighted ovum.) Was 9 weeks +3 days does that mean that 9 weeks 3 days ago I BDed and conceived???

Will this help me track when i ovulate for when I come round to ttc? Or does it change when you miscarry?

i dont think thats right hun i could be wrong here but i think it takes 3 days for sperm to reach the egg i think
my cycles changed after my d&c hun im affriad you might just have to wait and see
manda xx

Your cycles are likely to change after miscarriage hun so I think your probably best waiting to see what happens :hug: have you thought about charting or using OPKs to detect when u ovulate?

it might help you if you start temping and charting, so when it comes round to ttc you will have an idea about your cycles, and it might make you feel a bit better knowing that you are doing something to prepare for ttc.

Sharne said:
Ok i wasnt sure to post this here or in ttc but I wasnt sure...

If they told me the gestation of my pregnancy (the one that was a blighted ovum.) Was 9 weeks +3 days does that mean that 9 weeks 3 days ago I BDed and conceived???

No it is counted from the first day of your Last Menstrual Period.

Will this help me track when i ovulate for when I come round to ttc? Or does it change when you miscarry?

It does change after a m/c, for some women more so than others. Did you do ov tests last time you conceived or did you just b.d. a lot?

if u hadnt of miscarried before this one , 9+3 weeks would have been your af if that makes sense ? pregnancy is never ever counted from conception as they can never guarentee when u actually did :hug:

thanks everyone for the response, yes to conceive the last i just bded a lot.

lol good luck for next time! lol!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back