Had my first Midwife appointment today!

Lianatoot

Reaction score
AND.....I feel so much better!

She spent ages talking to us...we spoke about the 3 scans I had at the Early pregnancy unit, and I just said to her outright...."Please tell me if this isnt a viable pregnancy, or a suspected blighted ovum, as I wanta just know the truth.."

She said that going by my scans that it defo isnt a blighted ovum and everything is progressing NORMALLY! She did say tho, that she felt I was 2 weeks less, as the scans and everything else run along normally with a 7 week pregnancy...and not a 9 week pregnancy! But yeah, she said that the EPAS unit thought it was a normal fine pregnancy! OMG!!! SOOOO RELIEVED!

An extra 2 weeks is fine with me!!!!! as long as everything is ok!!!!

:cheer: Sounds like its looking like good news then hun.
Although your still bound to have worries, for your MW to say those things it looks like everything is fine.

Happy For You and OH xxx

Well, like I said to the midwife today...I would rather know what I was dealing with here...if its bad, ok...I will be devasted, but I would rather be prepared...you know?

But she said she really felt that it wasent the case, in this case.

Glad your appointment went well!

Ah Liana I'm really pleased for you!

Real glad everything is going well for you :D xx

aw glad that everything is going well, having a positive mental attitude is half the battle...wish we could turn the clock forward, every week feels a million miles away.

So relax, get some chocolate icecream and look forward to burns night, tho i'm not sure i'll stomach the haggis this year :puke:

Glad everything went well and you're feeling happier Liana :hug: :hug: :hug:
chocolate icecream sounds like such a great idea sparky, thanks for the craving hehe :hug:

Thanks girls!

Ohhh we had haggis the other night.OMG! I was up all night..with chronic heartburn and feeling so sick! I usually love haggis as well, but nope its no aggreeing with me just now! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back