Purple Hippy's Labour Watch *updated* Daisy is here!

yay. love her name. congratulations. xxx

:dust:aww great news ! so happy for you..welcome to the world baby Daisy (what a cute name )! XXX

right, that's 2 pages I've read through - I will be back! Daisy is crying on Martin, he doesn't have boobs so she doesn't like it when I go wee or whatever.

Huge thanks to Cherelle for my labour watch thread, for all your lovely words, and I will post up what happened etc when I can next get time from Daisy that I don't need to sleep in!

DSCF5041.jpg

cheers again guys - im feeding while typing, and my 'rents have come, so its still not the best of times but i feel ive neglected the forum. need to post up my labour details. also, the computer they use says she was actually 7lb 4oz, not the 5oz. my ex is bringing my toddler to meet her lil sister! on fri i took her to meet cherelle but this doesnt seem to have encouraged her baby to come out! have just bumped daisy's head on the desk and got boobmilk on her head, so im gonna go but i will be back in the week with my birth story - its different............................ :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back