Ellie's labour watch!!!!

Mike

Reaction score
Hi all,

the time has come for me to start my wifes labour watch.
she is not officially in labour yet but she is currently sitting in bed on labour ward at the hospital.
currently waiting for the doctor to get to her, but there are 2 emergencies going on so may be a while.
was supposed to start with the gel tonight, but they said they might wait until the morning to start.

left her in a pretty good mood. she seemed happy. but i feel so shit.
im sitting on our bed and have realised this is the first night in many years we have spent apart from eachother. its horrible. bed is too big for just me. its not the same unless im cramped up in the corner of the bed becuase someone is spread out like a star fish. lol

missing her already loads and loads.
doubt if i will be able to sleep much tonight, but no matter what i will back down there at 8am in the morning to see her and spend the day there until things start happening.

for some reason i have 3-4pm tomorrow for lil alfies birth. lets see how close i am to it. hopefully he will be here tomorrow. cant wait to meet him.

Missing you baby!!!
x x x x

Hope things progress quite quickly for you both. Ellie and Alfie will be home soon, you sound so lovely Mike!
X

Awwww. Good luck to you both :)
Hopefully little one will arrive soon. I bet you can't wait to meet him!

Hope things progress quite quickly for you both. Ellie and Alfie will be home soon, you sound so lovely Mike!
X

how sweet of you, thanks.

really really cant wait to meet my son at last. it has been well overdue.
2 MC, 3rd time lucky.

Good luck Ellie and mike! Won't be much longer until you meet little Alfie x x

Good luck to both of you. Ul soon have little alfie in ur arms and it'l feel like he's always been there. U've spent 9 months wondering what he'l look like and soon ul be looking at his tiny face and holding his tiny hands. Enjoy every moment :) xxx

Aww good luck won't be long before they are both home with you xx

ahw good luck for today... it was good in a way they waited til this morning as at least you didn't have to leave her in pain or anything (shame they couldn't let her home though!)

... my hubby had to go home for 2 of the nights i was in being induced but honestly the midwives and healthcare assistants were lovely (not as good as hubby being there obviously but nice to have someone to talk to)....

we have hardly spent a year apart in the 13 years we have been together so i was SO excited to see hubby the next morning!!!! One healthcare assistant spent over an hour with me from 3am to 4am when i couldn't sleep...

ahw it's so exciting! you are so close to meeting your little one now and he will be everything you've been dreaming of... really good luck for today x x x

Good luck hope the induction works quickly and you're holding your little man soon :)

I love labour watches!!!! Good luck to you both x Your little one will be here in no time & as you said 3rd time lucky. Got everything crossed for you & can't wait for your news.

Sunnyb xxx

Good luck and I hope things start moving soon. xx

Good luck Ellie! Fingers crossed daddies right n Lil Alfie shows his face by 3/4pm

Awe excited n good luck x x x

Close to 3 pm and no contractions so far. She is sleeping atm. I got about 1 hour myself last night. Im shattered and she feels even worse. Cant wait for things to start happening.

I hope things pick up soon for you and Ellie. xx

Good luck to you both :D

Ignore any typos-my iPhone loves to autocorrect :)

Hope things have started to move for you both by now :)

Any more news yet? Thinking of you both x

Sunnyb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back