Ellie's labour watch!!!!

hope it's all going ok... no news must be good news... i reckon anytime now we'll hear.....

ok everyone i have news. actual news this time!!!

last night from about 5 - 12 she was having contractions which started weak and short and got stronger and longer as time went on. all of a sudden then pain went. she was checked last night and her cervix had sofend but was still 2 cm and baby was high again.

but this morning i have just been told, the cramps are back and they have manged (with a struggle) to break her waters. she is being mov ed over into her own room now to go onto a drip to force the contractions.

ITS HAPPENING!!!!
WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!!

i let you all know if i get anymore news.
thanks for the support everyone.
Mike + Ellie.
x x x

:yay: :yay: Hope he doesn't keep you waiting much longer! Good luck!

Oh glad they've been able to break her waters. Hope it goes quickly now, Ellie must be exhausted by now.

:yay: everything crossed for a baby today!!

Good luck hope baby arrive soon xx

Hopefully baby will make an arrival today then!! xx

Last edited:
Hopefully things will start moving along now. Good luck Ellie and Mike!

good luck ellie and mike fingers crossed baby makes an appearance today x

Good luck, hopefully you'll have a baby in your arms by now.

ello all.

i have the best news ever!!!!!

Alfie George Perry was born at 7.56pm on the 6th of may 2011 by c-section.

ellie developed an infection and higher heart rate, blood pressure and tempeture and also when examined at 7pm she was still 2cm after 4 days of being in hospital after all the drugs so we decided it was best to just get him out asap.
later found out tht becuase of the width of her hips and the way he was laying there was no way he was ever coming out on his own without making ellie seriously ill so it was a good thing we had it.

he is 8lb, and the most gorgeous baby i have ever seen. he is just like me when i was a baby. very quiet, loves his sleep. he has a a few winges when ellie first tried breast feeding and as soon as he latched on he was fine.
he has been asleep ever since.

honestly anyone expecting there first child, belive me there is no feeling like it when you baby first takes a grip of your finger.

he is so cute. i havent got anyphotos on my computer yet but i will get a few and upload them tomorrow if i get a chance to.

just want to say thanks to everyone who supported us all throught eh pregnancy from the first day we announced it 42 weeks ago. you've all been brilliant support.

good luck to everyone expecting and anyone who has recently had thier little ones. im so happy i could cry. im back home now until i go back tomorrow but i cant stop thinking about them, i miss them both so much.

i was the first to hold him and the first to dress him whichj is that special something i will alwys hold. also i am still wearing the scrubs i was given to wear during the c section. these will be put into storage for future memories.

Good luck all!!!!

Awww congratulations!!! Now the hard work starts lol! :) You and Ellie will love every single moment with little alfie, even the sicky and pooey bits :-D

aaaahw that is fantastic news - and what a few days you've had! You should both be very very proud of yourselves.. congratulations and well done x x x

Awwww Mike!! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see baby Alfie xox

Aww congratulations.

My cousin has been in labour since being induced on Tuesday, hopefully her baby will be here soon too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back