Fuffins is in hospital update 7 - Still no sign of baby

joj

Reaction score
Update 7: Just had another text
Pains died a little but are starting to come back. In until at least tomorrow, still being monitored for progression have not had another internal though.

Update 6: Just had another text, she's just got out the bath and the tightenings are getting stronger so it looks like this could be it! :dance:

Update 5: Had a text from Soph after she saw the consultant
I am 1.5cm dilated and cervix is soft and favourable, baby is not fully engaged though so they are gonna leave me till next week to see if anything happens. Since the exam I've been bleeding and pains have got worse so they are keeping me in to monitor.

Update 4:
Got to stay in another night and see consultant tomorrow to see what the new plan of action is regarding being induced.

Update 3:
Dr wants her to stay in to be watched as he thinks labour may start!
Fingers crossed for you hun!

Update 2:
Had some bleeding and pains so going on a monitor, am a little more mobile but still hurts a lot to walk.

Update 1: Just had a text of Sophie:
Been given co-dydromal at 6:10, haven't done a thing, may need pain killers reviewing. Having pains in stomach and lost some more plug so fingers crossed.

:( Just had a text from Sophs, she's been admitted to hospital again. She fell over this morning and it's made her spd worse, she's in agony and can barely walk so has been put on bed rest.
Hoping you feel better soon Soph :hug:

Oh no, hope you are ok fuffins :hug:

Hope you feel better and they let you out to rest at home soon :hug:

aww no hun - hope the bed rest makes you feel better and your up and out of there soon.

Do they have big brother ??? :shock: :lol: Make sure you keep that temper in check to missus :wink: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no :( . hope ou feel better fuffins and that things work out for you.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oooh gosh I hope she's alright and they're looking after her well :hug:

Oh no, she's having such a hard time of it. Sending her lots of :hug: let us know how she's doing when you can xxx

ohhh poor fuffins-i hope you are better soon. The sooner your lo arrives the better. :hug:

Hope you're ok Soph :( Poor thing...

Get well soon!! xx

Ohhh no not Fuffins again! No one could have coped with as much as she has. I hope she's at least enjoying the bed rest but I bet she could do without yet more pain and discomfort.

Send her lots of these from me :hug:

Thanks

Oh no, hope you are ok hun. Sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Xxx

oh no :( poor sophie, she's just not having an easy time of it this pregnancy :(

all my love to you and your little angel sophie, won't be long for you hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back