Princess81 back in hospital again! Short update pg 10

Thinking of u hon - hope hr holding little one very soon - kids eh!!! X xx

Nothing more overnight. Seems to have well and truly stopped :mad: I guess at least i know that I'm already at 3cm so when pea does decide to stop playing silly buggars and actually makes an appearance I've only got 7cm to go ;) bloody fed up tho :mad: x

Dunno I hope so though. I'm seeing the consultant tomorrow anyway, I know it sounds awful but I half wish he'd just order that I get induced as the stop starting thing is quite a strain mentally because you don't know whether to prepare or not.
Oh and the new baby in the room next door has a serious set of lungs :shock: x

Lol get used to it!! I don't understand why they don't your full term next week!

Oh no :( any news on your waters? Peas shoeing some right diva qualities already lol!

Sent from my spammy iPhone using Tapatalk - it's got a mind of it's own!

They never even tested for my waters :roll: but it can't of been them really as after the initial leakage there's not been anything else.
I've told them I'm not coming back anywhere near this place til the baby is actually falling out!

Ha! Typical boy eh? It must be horribly frustrating, whatever happens I hope you're ok, and like you said, you're 3cm done already, always a bright side eh? X

Definitely good that you're 3cm already but how frustrating :hug: x

I hope they send you home then. At least you'll have all your home comforts. Are you not tempted to run some laps round the hospital to see if you can get it going again?

U must be shattered! Hope u get some rest and home an that when it finally kicks off for u that it's quick after all this messing - hugs sweetie xx x

Hope you're ok hun :hug: Must be exhausted. X

Oh Hun, really hope things hurry up for you. The not knowing must be so frustrating!xx

Oh gun only just saw this I hope your not in too much pain! Boys like to have a dramatic appearance!!! He wants mummy and daddy wrapped round his finger already lol!!! Hope you got some sleep!

I feel like hoping on a plane and coming over there and pulling baby out myself!!
Don't know what to say honey, hope things go well tomorrow when you see consultant x

I'm so suprised it stopped again, must be horrible :( I know they like things to happen naturally but like u say, u just got to carry on with life half expecting this to happen again with no guarantee he will arrive, talk about stressful!

Hope u get to go home :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back