presents! what do you think!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
I think I know what I'm getting them now! I'm not 100% on whats for birthdays and whats for christmas, but I've got a list finally!

-Aquadraw
-Toy garage and cars (will be joint xmas)
-Scuttlebug (probs K birthday)

god i'm sure there was more i'd decided on! and actually, i've just really got to find a present for each of them off me for xmas and something for Es birthday! and then we're sorted! :yay:

what do you think?!

Awww sounds good! Argos have got 3 for 2 on all toys z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the sound of the Aquadraw, mught get Miss Rosie one of those!

I thought that I just ordered some stuff for liv! X

the aquadraws do look amazing! and i can let them just get on with it rather than panicing about mess and stuff! gettin all excited!

Kitchen set! I mega loved mine when I was little x

i went for the kitchen! tho i can see me getting the garage too! they really need some new toys tho, so i may aswell wait and get them for them for xmas/birthdays! and the kitchen set comes with all the cutlery and food and a seperate oven/washer/toaster/kettle so i can wrap them all up separate and it can fill their sacks up more from santa!

Aww! I want a kitchen that comes with all that stuff!! Lol that was so my favourite toy when i was little x

They're only like 30quid in Argos! And the washer and oven are little ones so they don't take up tonnes of space! I'm dead excited cos it's like a new era for toys! The baby toys will all be gone soon!

Lol i can't wait for this stage!!! I always wanted a post office set when i was little and never got one so i'll definatly buy liv one so i can play lol x

Lol i can't wait for this stage!!! I always wanted a post office set when i was little and never got one so i'll definatly buy liv one so i can play lol x

Meeah - I always wanted a post office set too, when I was little, and also never got one!! My friend had one, and I had to go and play at hers !

Livi will def get one then!

I always wanted a scalextrik and so did OH but neither of us ever got one so this year we're treating ourselves to one! Lol!

omg so did i!! my cousins had an amazing one, it was like the whole of their loft and was all proper built up and everything!

One of my friends at primary school had one like that! I was forever round at his! Instead of scalextrik I was bought dolls and barbies, neither of which I was interested in! Lol!

i was always jealous of friends toys! tbh i actually dont remember what i had! but i spent 99.9% of my time dancing anyway! my sister remembers doing tonnes of arty crafty stuff and all her barbies and that, but i have no recollection whatsoever!

My big brothers had scaletrix and my mum used to force them to let me play rofl x

Great pressies. H has a scuttlebug and is never of it - best 25 quid we ever spent!! x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back