I am feeling very smug - what has everyone bought so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamafy

Reaction score
:smug:

Last year with being pg/then ill Xmas was very much an after thought :eh: Hence my hubby going out on 22nd December panic buying :lol:

So this year I will make different :yay:

So far I have bought/ordered:

P:
vtech sort and soar rocket
vtech caterpillar
vtech steering wheel
playschool air popper
playschool hide and squeak eggs
bathtime turtle
blanket, taggy and little monster with his name on
shaun the sheep teddy
wooden puzzle
Personalised wooden block set
fisher price chatter phone
Smart trike
scout book
scout phone

K:
vtech laptop
peppa car
disney p bike
minnie mouse costume
snow white doll
peppa giant snakes and ladders
disney p watch
Personalised ragdoll
Me to you Snuggy blanket
minnie mouse hair set
large colouring book
crayons
snow white costume
Kidizoom twist camera

J:
Bike
Lego set
simon says game
Mini robot
disney cars watch
Personalised pencil case
Remote control car
Cars snuggy blanket
large colouring book
crayons
cars 2 monopoly
cars 2 guess who
kidizoom twist

C:
Calender
straighteners
hairdryer
bath bombs
soap set

G:
Calender
professional brush set
bath bombs
soap set

R:
zilcho :eh:

Oh:
Pipe :lol: (getting slippers too :rofl: )
Dvd
slippers :)lol:)

:love:

Not bad eh? FAR from finished but really have made a headstart plus I have K + J's birthday pressies all done.

Wee man P will have his birthday on 2nd December but I know what I'm getting, just need to make sure his godmother isn't getting what I'm getting :lol:

I need a smart trike for P plus other bits, more for J+K and all the bigger kids, just getting these 3 lo's out of the way first as they're specifically asking for things whereas older ones just want clothes/perfume/aftershave etc although I've found little mini laptops cheapish so may get them those, if money allows :love:

Then oh to buy for and I know what I'm getting him and my mum and brother, the inbredlaws are defo off my shopping list ;) so I'll be sorted :yay:

Last edited:
:love: I'm so happy to have this section I could cry lol

So far Odhrán has got;

Leapfrog tag junior
Curious George leapfrog tag book
Fisher price garage
Loop the loop Thomas
Blocks train from ELC
ELC velcro pizza and veg tray with utensils
Books
Mickey mouse playhouse with slide
Fisher Price stacking cars

Still to get;
Kidkraft lets cook kitchen
Food, kettle etc for kitchen
DVD's
Toy box
Table + chairs
Walk and wag pluto
Aquadoodle
Remote control peppa pig car
Mickey mouse patio set
And then we go to the Disney store and do a big shop there once their Christmas toys are released :yay:

Family are getting a canvas of their LO (the ones that have kiddies) others are getting vouchers, I'm so done for stressing about presents for them lol I will ask them what they want but if they don't tell me they are getting the vouchers :oooo:

Also have, brothers, daddys, C's, and 2 nephews birthdays before then :faint: xx

Last edited:
Oops I thought this was a what have we got thread lol lol sorry Mamafy, and you sooo deserve to be :smug: xx

Check out the new thread title :smug:

Ooh I can join in with this :D

So far I've got...
Little man
In the night garden mega blok tub
Little people's garage
Chad valley push, crawl and sort
That's not my truck book

Little lady
Baby Annabell doll
Graco 6 in 1 dolls set
Dress up shoes
Toy story's lotso
Arts and crafts stuff
Hello kitty toothbrush
Toy story 2 and 3 DVD

Mum
Photobook

Tim's dad
Photo calendar

Nephew
Clothes from next

Charley's best friend
Clothes from next

Sis in laws x2
Framed pic of charley
Pampering stuff
Yankee candle

Charley's god mum
Framed pic of charley
Yankee candle
Jelly belly shower gel

Gran
Elemis shower gel and elemis soap

Then 5boxes of chocs ( was meant to be 6 but I ate a box the other night lol) to give as presents

I think I've done well so far!!

Purchased so far, nothing.

On to do list: everything

Current present ideas: negative :oooo:

Awww J, piece of advice; get it done now :lol:

Chaz you're doing great :yay:

I've bought

Nothing :shock:

I know kind of what I want for AJ

He's getting an easel and a bike (there is 6 weeks between his b'day and xmas so need to think ahead!) There are a few things he's shown an interest in so going to wait to see if the fascination sticks!

Purchased so far, nothing.

On to do list: everything

Current present ideas: negative :oooo:

I'm in this zone too. :-( Will make a list soon of who I have to get and what I will get them. Don't buy many so that won't take long -
mum, dad, sister, bil and dh. Not forgetting our dog lol
Best friend and I get tickets for a show/concert every year and make a night out of it. Godsons get money in their bank account that my x and I set up for them.

Have my parents 65 birthdays before then and then my sister's birthday is new years day.

I've been toying with ideas but cant face the fact that it's not that long til Christmas is arriving - not sure if it's cos baby is due then or cos of what we were going through last Christmas. Either way I'll have to pull my finger out pronto, it's so unlike me cos I looooove Christmas :) x

Nothing yet. My 7 year old son wants dr who stuff so thats easy. Dont know what to get my little girl or the baby.

I've bought nothing so far, which is unlike me! But we're moving house next week so I don't want to be moving presents too! Their birthdays are in November and I've bought the 6 in 1 dolls set to share between them and will get them dolls! Xmas they're getting bikes and whatever else OH decides they need :lol: I'm being a tight arse cos pennies are a bit tight, plus they still don't really know what's going on! I'm going to have a word with my parents and say can we not do presents this year! I struggle to think of what to get them and buy shite and out of all the presents they got me last year, 1 was decent! The rest were things like a belt that didn't fit, an old lady cardi that my mum wanted for herself and foundation that was the wrong colour :wall: Xmas isn't about me any more, id rather they spent the money on the girls! As for OH, I dint gave a clue! My sister, I don't know either and ifs my best friends birthday on Xmas day :wall:

I've updated my list as I've done some shopping :smug:

I've also bought ALL my wrapping paper and ALL my cards :love:

I've been toying with ideas but cant face the fact that it's not that long til Christmas is arriving - not sure if it's cos baby is due then or cos of what we were going through last Christmas. Either way I'll have to pull my finger out pronto, it's so unlike me cos I looooove Christmas :) x

Hun take my advice and start asap :hug: I simply left it too late last year and got caught badly short when I ended up in/out of hospital and then ill xx

Set yourself an end of October target and that way you have time to rest on Maternity leave :love: and who knows what the weather will be like :shock:

oh dear god I'm embarassed now!

My excuse is I haven't found my pretty paper yet so I'm on a present shopping strike til I can wrap them up as soon as they're home.

Mum's a bugger for routing to find things lol! The biggest kid of all is mean I get two christmases this year =D Having a massive christmas type day when OH is on R&R because he's missing christmas =[[

That is the best excuse I have heard lol x

C is ordering Odhráns mickey mouse house today so that's another thing off the list, and I got some stacking cars for him last night x

Yeh..... I'm pretend the in completely stoney broke thing isn't happening loll! Just want the pretty paper!!! loll after pay day I'm off out on a mission to find it......

Updated my first post, almost got my 3 lo's done :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111