What do you have for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Sorry if there's already a thread for this, just gimme a link if so! On my phone and no time to look...

But what do you have for breakfast on xmas morning? At my mums we would always have sausage sandwiches and Bucks Fizz! Just something we've always done. This year we'll be at my house on xmas morning then going to the in-laws later. I'm thinking I might do sausage and egg english muffins :)

This year we're having bucks fizz and toasted bagels with Scrambled eggs with bacon bits & Parmasan cheese :)

im having bucks fizz, scram egg with salmon. OH and DD are having full english an oj.

We usually have chocolate for breakfast on xmas morning but I'm having a bacon sandwich this year with loads of brown sauce. Must be getting old as I don't think I can face chocolate for breakfast. x

Same, we usually have chocolate or maybe a bacon bun... I'm going upto my mums, so will probli get OH to make me some brekkie before :) I think I just want something simple, like toast....

....More room for my dinner then! x

Because we just feel like you eat over Christmas we are changing this year, going to have some bubbly while doing presents, then out starter will be about 12 (first food of day), main about 3pm and then desert when we are ready in the evening.

Bacon butties this year. Followed by selection box. Eating at my sisters this year and they eat late so I don't really need to hold back much.

Usually it's a massive fry up. But that was at mums. We didn't eat breakfast year. Skipped that in favour of sleep and went straight for the Christmas dinner. Gonna have a chicken sandwhich in a bit lol. I ate the dinner cause I hadn't eaten in the morning but I'm generally not a massive eater to be honest. Damn nice dinner though.

We had a mahooooosive fryup this morning and yest we had bacon sarnies :) I also had a glass of cava x

We're gonna have Boxing Day Tea Party hehe. Also known as we eat dinner [pizza and garlic bread] then have cake and sweeties and hot chocolate and stuff hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back