I am feeling very smug - what has everyone bought so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought abit more as well :) Buying my daughters netbook tomorrow and got my other daughter a blackberry last week but gave it to her as her phone is knackered :lol:

I've done all of Drakes, most of Dominics and got to pre order a psp vita for Josh. I bought a load of stocking fillers online the other night from play.com. That site is brilliant for gadgets for teens and men!

What like yodabo? Monty is the worse child in the world to buy for he thinks he's 15 and hasn't put one toy
On his list

Mainly socking fillers but for my 8yr old

Top Gear Stig Helmet Projection Alarm Clock
Retro Wind up monkey
Grenade Mug
AppWheel (he puts his ipod touch inside the wheel)
Ak Ice tray (bullet thing)

For my 15 yr old

Little Big Planet 11inch Ps3 Holder
Little big planet keyring
Family guy mug and bottle opener
USB Hub Man
Magna Putty
Dental Disasters (fake teeth lol)

And i got them both LFC xmas stockings.

If you go on the site, go to gadgets and then lads and dads or for him.

Last edited:
Thanks I will go and have a look now, I know I'm a terrible mam but he loves family guy so something
Like that would be fab and we have already got him the iPod for Xmas so holder sounds great, I really wished he still liked cars and toy story my life would be so easy lol

I'm looking at play.com clearance items for stocking fillers

I've sold my blackberry so that's odhrans kitchen bought, trip to ikea and Disney store and the Cosy coupe and that's him done x

O/h gets paid again friday to we getting 22inch White tele DVD for doll and gaming chair for mont but the one I want in Argos is out of stock and no dowt go back up to full price when it's in stock, and I'm thinking scuttle bug for herb, he gets paid again Nov then not till Xmas eve :/
But think we should have most of there big stuff now so nov we can get all the small things

Ohhhhh I've just had an email dollys armchair is coming Wednesday I can't wait to see it will post a pick if I get a sneaky look xxx

Paiges presents are all getting delivered tomorrow so Im going to wrap them all as well. Cant believe how excited about it all I am!

MILs bag has been made and is ready for collection :D eeek! hope its come out well. Gunna make a calendar tonight as have a voucher for 4 for the price of 1. will post on here for all you lovely ladies!

What netbook are you going for mamafy x

Just a cheap (70 pound) coloured one from ebay :) Hopefully it'll do for browsing and games etc :)

Yep I am got one from eBay I need to get another one. I paid 80 pound for mine it will do he job nicely x

just sat down and wrapped up all the xmas presents and put them into the back of the wardrobe.... (Oh's watching wrestling :yawn: so im trying to be busy) anyway realised i only have Oh's small present (we joint bought a flat screen as an early present) and his step dad to buy for! :D eek! i am super organised!

Ive just ordered monty a gaming chair to pick up from Argos tomorrow I'm not into things like that but this one looks class he will love it,
Everything I seem to have got so far are rather large my bedroom is full and no idea where it's all going after Xmas xxx

just sat down and wrapped up all the xmas presents and put them into the back of the wardrobe.... (Oh's watching wrestling :yawn: so im trying to be busy) anyway realised i only have Oh's small present (we joint bought a flat screen as an early present) and his step dad to buy for! :D eek! i am super organised!

Wait till he get your Lo, into it o/h is taking monty to the WWE next wk for his birthday well he says it's for monty lol I don't think men ever grow up xxx

Ahh no! Dylan screams at the tv when its on so he has to watch it when he's asleep lol

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I need to get cracking :brat:

The week after next has to be serious shopping :oooo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members