what toys do your kids have?

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
this is gona sound dead silly, but i always worry the kids dont have enough toys! my family all say they have tonnes, but they dont really! i dont go out and buy them toys all the time, if i get them it special occasions like birthdays/xmas and if anything special happens! i kinda like it to be special to they appreciate them :blush:

so anyway, they've got their discovery tree, walker, fisherprice stage thing, balls, jigsaws, stacking blocks, drums, stacking rings, shape sorter, looooads of cuddly toys! ride ons and thats about it! with E being young still, a lot of our toys are big ones so it looks like we've got loads and there's always books everywhere too so my house looks proper crowded!

oh and my brother got K a mr potato head today which she absolutely loves! i thought she'd be too young but she was well excited by it! they're getting an aquadraw and a kitchen with all the accessories for xmas and Es getting a car garage and a sweeping set for her birthday :lol: but it just doesnt seem much still! i'm thinking of getting them some happy people too cos apart from their dolls they dont have any people to play with and they're kinda important!! i'd especially like them to have a little family with a mummy and daddy in so they learn what a "proper" family's like too!

Lacey has loads of toys but she'd rather play with things that ain't toys!! She has a peppa pig house but would rather take it apart and pretend the floor is a person!! I've now relised theres no point spending loads of money on toys!!

I worry about this too! As Ethans still quite young i feel it's important in his development to interact with different things. xx i don't think kids can ever have too much though!

My daughters have tons of toys,especially dolls and prams and they don't seem to be interested in anythong too much.
When we went on holiday we didn't take anything with us and after a day or two my 3 year old folded a towel and dressed it up in one of her sisters dresses and that was her doll for the rest of the holiday.
Children don't NEED toys,they need good imagination and we need to let them excercise that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back