Pregnant after Recurrent Miscarriage

He is soooo beautiful bless him congrats.. I pray I get to cuddle a wriggly crying little rainbow baby one day... Harrison gave me a glimpse of how amazing it is to give birth to your baby xx all the best to you and your family and enjoy every precious moment u r very lucky xx

Not having a good day today. Feeling a bit tearful and fragile.

I just don't understand why we've gone through this? Why we've had to lose three babies?

I'm sitting here now with this tiny life inside me. This tiny life that I want to nurture and keep safe and help grow big and strong and yet my body keeps letting me down. My body keeps failing at the one thing it's supposed to do.

I have no idea how this pregnancy will go, if it will be ok or not. I'm struggling to imagine a positive outcome and yet I can't help but have these little hopes creep in. I try and not get my hopes up at all because I don't want to set myself up for a fall of this all goes wrong but I can't help but imagine the future with this little one. Will it be a boy or a girl? How will people react when they are told? When will I get a bump? How will my labour be? Then the realisation sets in that I may not get that far and this could all end really badly still.

I just wish I could skip this trimester and wake up at around sixteen weeks!!

XX

I'm having those same fears and going through the same feelings. Keep prodding my bobs to make sure they hurt as that was the first thing to go last time. It's so cruel we've had to lose so many babies. I'm hoping it's just bad luck. I keep seeing signs that this one will be the one then I think font be daft. Then I think well I've got 2 1/2 weeks left of this pregnancy so let's enjoy it and the big boobies while they last! I can't imagine this will succeed but I secretly hope that i have a little fighter this time. I'm worried to tell my boss as that makes it real. But also I should tell her soon because I will need time off for my mc recovery. Then I curse myself and feel guilty for planning my miscarriage. I just hope we all have our miracles this time round. I think I've been pregnant with all of you at some point or other!

I've got a scan booked for 30th September as part of my recurrent miscarriage tests. I really should cancel it as it has to be done when I'm not pregnant but I just can't bring myself to do it yet. I keep thinking that I might still need it if I lose baby soon. Such a morbid thought but I just can't help it. I know I should cancel it as they can offer it to another patient then.

XX

Hi ladies
Just wanted to say congrats to you all on your bfp's.
Having had 5 losses I can totally understand your nerves and anxieties but good things do happen, here's my 6th time lucky rainbow baby that I never imagined I would ever have but he arrived on Monday to fill my heart :love:

Huge congrats, just beautiful xx

What are they checking for on that scan? If it's like mine it was like a normal early scan but longer. I know what you mean though. I'm doing the same planning pregnancy and miscarriage plans x

he is beautiful :) and it does give me hope but then I've never been a lucky person!

Just wanted to pop on and say i am rooting for all you ladies, i understand how stressful and scary it is, going through a loss (es) ŕeally affects subsequent pregnancies. Im almost dresding if/ when i do get pregnant again as i know i will be super amxious. Keep the faith and take it just one day at a time, hugs to you xx

Last edited:
Hi ladies
Just wanted to say congrats to you all on your bfp's.
Having had 5 losses I can totally understand your nerves and anxieties but good things do happen, here's my 6th time lucky rainbow baby that I never imagined I would ever have but he arrived on Monday to fill my heart :love:

Oh Karen he is just scrumptious!! You must be so happy, what a journey, massive congratulations to you hun. You give me hope xx

Not having a good day today. Feeling a bit tearful and fragile.

I just don't understand why we've gone through this? Why we've had to lose three babies?

I'm sitting here now with this tiny life inside me. This tiny life that I want to nurture and keep safe and help grow big and strong and yet my body keeps letting me down. My body keeps failing at the one thing it's supposed to do.

I have no idea how this pregnancy will go, if it will be ok or not. I'm struggling to imagine a positive outcome and yet I can't help but have these little hopes creep in. I try and not get my hopes up at all because I don't want to set myself up for a fall of this all goes wrong but I can't help but imagine the future with this little one. Will it be a boy or a girl? How will people react when they are told? When will I get a bump? How will my labour be? Then the realisation sets in that I may not get that far and this could all end really badly still.

I just wish I could skip this trimester and wake up at around sixteen weeks!!

XX

Hey HUN

I feel the same, constantly tearful and just constant worry... It's exhausting! I pray we all get through this together, I really really hate these early days, like you I just want to sleep my way through it yet I also feel like I should be enjoying and savouring every moment! It's like a battle inside your mind...
Are u managing to keep busy?
I hope you feel better tomorrow xxx

Hey girls!

Sorry I have been quiet I have just been so nervous!

Just went for my 12 week scan and baby was there and wriggling!

I'm 12 weeks 6 :)

Here is little one.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511.3 KB · Views: 5
Aww hun that's amazing news!!

Lovely picture!!

:love:

XX

I just went for a scan after some brown/peach discharge yesterday. All fine, baby measuring spot on with heartbeat. Phew. I have booked a private scan for the 2nd too, when I will be just over 9 weeks xx

So glad all is well hun.

My scan is Weds next week.

XX

Thanks Emily! I hope your scan goes well, how are you feeling? Xxx

Congrats Tina, lovely pic there xx

Thanks Emily! I hope your scan goes well, how are you feeling? Xxx

I'm feeling a lot more nausea with this pregnancy for sure. I'm just resigned to the fact that what will be will be. Things will either work out or they won't and we've just got to wait and see really.

XX

My next scan is on Monday where I find out how things are going. I feel rotten to the core. Please let that be a good sign. Also found out with help from snowbee my hcg levels are high. Boobs really sore. Right now I'm thinking this is it the last pregnancy for me whatever the outcome.

I'm praying that all is OK for you hun. Hopefully this will be your last pregnancy because it brings you your rainbow.

:hug:

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back