Aspirin

mandspice

Reaction score
Is anyone else taking 75mg of aspirin a day? I saw a private consultant who is an expert in miscarriage after my m/c and he recommended this. I've had a DVT before, which can also be helped by aspirin / heparin, but he gave me the impression that aspirin could benefit many pregnant women or women with recurrent miscarriage, DVT or not.

I'm really happy to be taking it as it gives me a lot of reassurance - whether it will work or not remains to be seen but at least it's something different I'm doing from last time. And all of the research I've read indicates that it can really help. Obviously I wouldn't recommend anyone take it without the advice of your doctor but it's definitely giving me more hope xx

Hiya,

Yeh, it's definitely best avoided in adult doses, but the 75mg dose is often used for people with recurrent miscarriage. Still, it would have to be prescribed by a doctor.

Yeah I think in those circumstances then fine but I wouldnt recommend anyone just taking it without consulting with their doctor first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back