Pregnant after Recurrent Miscarriage

Some of them have come back already but my consultant is away this week so we probably won't hear anything until she's back.

The karotyping chromosome tests won't be ready for another 2-4 weeks I wouldn't have thought.

I don't think there's anything that will come of it. I didn't think there's anything with us, other than shit luck! Mind you, I'm also convinced I'll have another mc which if there's nothing wrong, there's no reason I should, but I'm convinced none the less!

XX

Ah I see, your being so patient I would be pulling my hair out!

Positive thoughts! Let's make a packed we are not allowed to say we are going to miscarry, we are all going to have healthy chubby babies, this is our time now, we have had very bad luck but it's time for our rainbows! Our bodies can carry these babies! Xxxx

Last edited:
I'm with you Tina. I am going to only say when, not if when I refer to this baby/ies xx

Just dreamt hubby got bored and did a frer. He was pregnant! With a much better line than me lol.

Ok so my line on ic isn't getting stronger boobs still sire with varying degrees of soreness through pit the day. But nausea kicked up a notch this morning. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Or maybe it's just coz I'm nervous lol

Ok so my line on ic isn't getting stronger boobs still sire with varying degrees of soreness through pit the day. But nausea kicked up a notch this morning. I'm hoping that's a good sign. Or maybe it's just coz I'm nervous lol

There all good signs Hun! At least you got symptoms I don't have any :-( well apart from some tiredness in the day time!

Don't worry about the lines, you may have just drink more the day before or somthing and you wee was more diluted ! Xxxx

My lines are getting stronger but I've got no symptoms really at all.

If I didn't know then I wouldn't suspect at all!

A good bit of morning sickness wouldn't go amiss right now!

XX

Still plenty of time for that Emily. It doesn't kick in for some until 6-7 weeks xx

I think because I found out so early, even though I'm only four weeks today, I've known for nearly a week already so it feels like I should have symptoms by now if you know what I mean?

Would just be a bit more reassuring!

XX

I know I feel like I have known for ages too xx

In one way it's my own fault for testing early but then I only have short cycles so I would know early to a certain extent anyway!!

Still, here I am 4 weeks along and already a third of the way through the first trimester!Lol!

XX

I feel the same I'm technically 4 weeks tomorrow but I have 25 day cycles on avg. Some times I have no symptoms at all but 5 mind ago I felt so sick. I keep prodding my bobs to see if they are still sore.
I think I'm still in a bit of denial about it all. It's so hard to be excited or to let myself think I am pregnant. I thought seeing the cb digital would help but it felt like I was looking at someone else's if that makes sense? I keep planning my miscarriage more than expecting a baby and I feel sort of guilty about that. Argh. Each week feels like a trimester!

There all good signs Hun! At least you got symptoms I don't have any :-( well apart from some tiredness in the day time!

Don't worry about the lines, you may have just drink more the day before or somthing and you wee was more diluted ! Xxxx
I am peeing a lot more through the day I usually pee at night and not through the day my body is weird like that. I keep wanting to do the frer to see if I get a proper convincing line but I would be dissapointed if I didn't. I'm going to hold out til sat I think at 4+1

Emily I like your thinking. Maybe we should break it up like that so we feel we are further along lol. Time really does drag in the first trimester xx

Lol sometimes it drags so much but feels like it's going in reverse!

Everyone always says the third trimester is the longest when you're all big and heavy and waiting for baby. I disagree, the first trimester is the longest for sure! Days take forever and minutes feel like hours! It draaaaaaaags!!!!!

XX

I totally agree with you. 3rd tri is easy compared to this!! A bit of good news for me my lines took a leap to the darker side today

Attachments

• 2016-09-02 07.36.28.jpg
    2016-09-02 07.36.28.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 2016-09-02 07.37.17.jpg
    2016-09-02 07.37.17.jpg
    471.1 KB · Views: 11
Lovely lines :)

What are you ladies doing about telling work? I don't want to tell them until 12 weeks. I am going back on Monday after the summer break (I am a teaching assistant). My OH seems to think I should tell them straight away. I don't think I should.
All I am concerned about is that we have 2 training days and I am worried that they might want me doing displays which means standing on tables and using their heavy duty staplers...sounds lame that I am worried about that but I don't want to fall! Also they may want me moving tables etc. How do i get out of it? xx

The good old feeling a bit woozy or scared of heights may stop the standing on tables I'm not sure when to tell work either

Hello all, hope everyone is ok, not been online for a bit and having a catch up.

This afternoon my frers arrived, so had to do one right away even though I had just peed! My line is as dark as the control so happy with that. Not really got any symptoms though, still got sore breasts and the occasional cramp.

I work with my oh so he already knows lol. Not telling the others yet though. He can cover for me for a bit if needed.

Hi ladies
Please could I join this thread ? I need help keeping sane..
I am currently on maternity leave after losing our little boy at 36 weeks due to placental insufficiency. I have had a previous miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy. we went for embryo transfer last Thursday and found out at 6dp6dt that it had worked. I am terrified of more heartache yet trying to keep positive like you guys x
I feel like there are many hurdles to get over and I just need ways to keep my anxiety at bay. It helps knowing I am not alone in my fears..
I go back to working one day a week on Tuesday and I will have to tell my work due to certain tasks that I cannot do. I have told a few people which afterwards I think oh now I have jinxed it but I did the same with harrison and he was fine during that early period.
I had a thrombophillia screen after he was born and the fertility clinic have advised aspirin from a BFP so started that yesterday.
I am going to be testing like mad until I really believe this is happening! It took us 3.5 years to concieve harrison so feels very strange to be pregnant 4 months later.. Still can't believe this will be our rainbow baby but I would like to change that mindset somehow!!
Someone said to me when I concieved harrison you might as well enjoy this time because u won't get it back and if something bad did happen you will still be heartbroken no matter what you have thought or been feeling previously.. Trying to hold onto that but it's very hard.
Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back