Bad news

I have been on the phone for abot 20 mins now, they are short staffed apparently. Should I go to the nearest EPU?

I dont know what an EPU is - but i would defo go somewhere to be seen instead of waiting on the phone - push to be seen. Its not fair that you should have to hang on and wait..............hope all is ok
xx

yes hun go to your local EPU, is it a walk in, I know mine is appointment only so you might have to wait a few days, but its worth a try

Good Luck:hugs:

hi
Hope u have managed to be seen and all is ok x

After being on the phone with local EPU I found out they are by appointment only, and they can only see me tomorrow at 12. Other than that I can only go go A&E and my experience with A&E last time is dreadful. I am staying at home for now, have mild cramping and light brownish discharge, no blood yet

Last edited:
Thinking of you hunni, hope everything turns out ok xx

Thinking of you hunni, hope everything turns out ok xx
Thanks hun, as I said I am not raising my hopes up, I think the progesterone is holding the bleeding. Will see what the scan shows tomorrow and then we will decide if I stop progesterone.

But if there is even 1 % chance that everything will be OK, I dont want to waste it, so staying in bed at home, my hubby arranged to work from home as well to be with me.

hope everything goes well for you hun, let us know how your appointment goes, I have my EPU appointment tomorrow too so lets hope we both have good news x

hope everything goes well for you hun, let us know how your appointment goes, I have my EPU appointment tomorrow too so lets hope we both have good news x
Lauralala, thanks a lot hun. I am still hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. The spotting has almost stopped, we will see what scan tomorrow shows.
Hope both of us have great news!

Hope everything is ok tomorrow, i know it probably wont make u feel better if uve had a bad experience before but quite a few of us have been in this position and weve been lucky that everythin was fine at the scan. i bled for 2 weeks between 6 and 8weeks. Figers crossed for u hun. x

Hope everything is ok tomorrow, i know it probably wont make u feel better if uve had a bad experience before but quite a few of us have been in this position and weve been lucky that everythin was fine at the scan. i bled for 2 weeks between 6 and 8weeks. Figers crossed for u hun. x
thanks so much for trying to make me feel better, last time it was pretty much straight red blood, horrible cramping etc, this time is different so we are still hoping.

Probably very personal question, but was it brownish blood or was there some red or pink as well?

Last edited:
it varied between, it was mostly brown but i had a few days of pink aswell, i was convinced i was miscarrying because it lasted so long but baby was fine, they couldnt give me a reason why id bled. the fact that its different this time is always a good sign for u!! x

Fingers crossed its good news!!!!

I had brown spotting with my first 2 pregnancies but that was just old blood and nothing to worry about so I hope they tell you the same :)

fingers crossed for you chick xxxxxxxxx

Yes i also had bleeding and it was bright pink from weeks 13-15.. everything turned out fine for me, i really hope you do to hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back