Pregnancy tests?

marley

Reaction score
Hey ladies is there test I can do before my period is due? I'm due Wednesday!!!

Xxx

Frer, any day. They are the best early test IMO.
Good luck hun xx

First response say you can use it 6 days before youre due BUT how prepared are you for a bfn? I wasn't prepared at all, poas early and have been upset twice that it was bfn. I thought i would be ok with bfn but I wasn't. I'm due on tomoz but will not not poas until Monday. I want to give AF a chance to get me first.

Look at the sticky 'pregnancy test sensitivity list' and really anything lower than 25mIU I'd say would be good before your AF is due.

As Cosmic says, most people swear by FRERs, I'm just not a huge fan and usually went with Superdrug or Morrisons (15mIU) to back up my ICs.

Happy testing! xx

PS - I didn't get a decent BFP til 18DPO with this pregnancy, even though in previous pregnancies I had got them at 8/9/10DPO xx

First response early result and in my opinion xx

First response say you can use it 6 days before youre due BUT how prepared are you for a bfn? I wasn't prepared at all, poas early and have been upset twice that it was bfn. I thought i would be ok with bfn but I wasn't. I'm due on tomoz but will not not poas until Monday. I want to give AF a chance to get me first.

Hey Mrs R

Sorry to here about bfn. I've just been for a Toby carvery and started to get that weird sicky feeling I had before . Or maybe I ate too much xx

Look at the sticky 'pregnancy test sensitivity list' and really anything lower than 25mIU I'd say would be good before your AF is due.

As Cosmic says, most people swear by FRERs, I'm just not a huge fan and usually went with Superdrug or Morrisons (15mIU) to back up my ICs.

Happy testing! xx

Thanks leesey!

I'll take a look xx

clear blue or first response. I'm sure they work from 2 weeks before missed period? Maybe i'm wrong. I got BFN's until I was 2 month gone with my first. Duno why.

Hope you get the result you want

:)

Thanks little miss! I think I'll get a couple on Monday and give them ago ... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 babies in nappies scares me lol. Xxxx

ooooooh

No doubt it would be tough, but you'd get through it.

How do you feel?

I've been feeling sick recently, my first thought was omg....but I thought to myself, its probs the first time i've felt ill since being pg so its hard to remember what just being ill feels like if that makes sense. I'm the opposite i've not been eating enough which makes me physically sick

:roll:

I don't feel pregnant I think
It's in my head, because I having sorted out contraception I think every month we try to be careful.

If I am then baby making
Over for the next few years and n has a ls or lb to play with xxx

Thanks little miss! I think I'll get a couple on Monday and give them ago ... Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 babies in nappies scares me lol. Xxxx

What's scary is your ticker says you are 60 weeks pregnant ;) xx

clear blue or first response. I'm sure they work from 2 weeks before missed period? Maybe i'm wrong. I got BFN's until I was 2 month gone with my first. Duno why.

2 weeks before a missed period is ovulation time LOL!

No tests work less than 6 days early and even those tests are more effective closer to period date!

xxxxxx

2 weeks before a missed period is ovulation time LOL!

No tests work less than 6 days early and even those tests are more effective closer to period date!

xxxxxx

That would be the best invention ever!! No more 2ww :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back