Pregnancy Forum Village

when people say things like that i think oooooh r they hv?

here mamafy - am i allowed to talk in here? i just realised maybe im supposed to leave?? :( xx

:rofl: this is funny! I'm off to sleep, night girlies :wave:

Wait to its over n everyone that called me hv can beg food forgivness! :cool: Tiny is my only friend :cry:

here mamafy - am i allowed to talk in here? i just realised maybe im supposed to leave?? :( xx

Awww noooo.... you can't leave the thread properly!! I think you should stay - well at least to chit chat but not actually about the game??? What you reckon Mamafy??? :) xx

Night all. Off to my bed I go xxx

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Wait to its over n everyone that called me hv can beg food forgivness! :cool: Tiny is my only friend :cry:

Aaaawww hunni... I'm your friend... :) I hope I am anyways! We'll drag these evil HV's down together! You me and tiny so far... I don't trust anyone else yet! :-( xx

I still don't trust anyone (gosh i got issues! lol) I'm logging off to give my brain a rest...night folks!

when people say things like that i think oooooh r they hv?

Chat away hun, just don't vote in the poll :hug:

Good job we all like each other, otherwise this could get personal! :)
I reckon you have to think that Mamafy will have given hv role to the obvious people or will she use reverse psychology??? This is fun :) but also disconcerting to know that all those hv's know who everyone is and are talking behind our backs-thats just not nice!
Right ive finished expressing my breastmilk for my baby (so hv dont get me!) so off to try and convince DH to continue shagathon!!! ;)

you are trying to work out Mamafy's mind and reasoning?? Good luck with that :rofl:

:rofl: Defo good luck with that :oooo:

right then girlies, I too am off for the night. Must get some beauty sleep :) :rofl: xx

All mummys r up early with our babies, last 7 to log on is hv.s

Omg my head hurts from too many early mornings!! Maybe I should change my job to a hv!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back