Pregnancy Forum Village

It's the HV who voted you off and we need to find out who they are!!! Hmmm x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

i know why i was voted off , cos i was sussing someone out and obv hit where it hurt, i take it that means they vote off their biggest threat first so really i should take it as a compl;iment!! :D xx

I certainly didnt vote you off! firstly i am a lovely mummy and secondly I have been busy :bd: with DH ;) Got 7 months of catching up to do :) Sorry TMI just wanted to share!!!

I certainly didnt vote you off! firstly i am a lovely mummy and secondly I have been busy :bd: with DH ;) Got 7 months of catching up to do :) Sorry TMI just wanted to share!!!

Likely excuse! haha ;-) (nah seriously... I know you've 7 months of catching up to do ;-)) Hope you enjoyed your shagathon! :rofl: xxx

Hmmmm....,

So do you know who the HV are your mayorness?!

Unfortunately no I'm on the mummies side x

I can confirm your town mayor isn't aware who the hv's are :)

Aww bless u having a shagfest! Me n demba just made up aswell :bd: after 2days argument

Remember the hvs knows who's mummys, so the will vote for us n gang up on a mummy to make her look guilty. For example let's say chaz n zoe was hvs n decided between them to pick on someone n then vote on that person, us mummys will easily get persuaded to follow them.

Chhaz n zoe you know there is loads of love between us really that's why I know u guys won't be offended if I use you in my examples :whistle:

Not me hun, I do reckon you would have been a fab at this game! I bet i'm crap. We'll soon see tomorrow.

That was for piglet, i'm so slow lol

Good job we all like each other, otherwise this could get personal! :)
I reckon you have to think that Mamafy will have given hv role to the obvious people or will she use reverse psychology??? This is fun :) but also disconcerting to know that all those hv's know who everyone is and are talking behind our backs-thats just not nice!
Right ive finished expressing my breastmilk for my baby (so hv dont get me!) so off to try and convince DH to continue shagathon!!! ;)

Good job we all like each other, otherwise this could get personal! :)
I reckon you have to think that Mamafy will have given hv role to the obvious people or will she use reverse psychology??? This is fun :) but also disconcerting to know that all those hv's know who everyone is and are talking behind our backs-thats just not nice!
Right ive finished expressing my breastmilk for my baby (so hv dont get me!) so off to try and convince DH to continue shagathon!!! ;)

you are trying to work out Mamafy's mind and reasoning?? Good luck with that :rofl:

where's Kay126 been today then? Kay - you've been very very quiet???? ;-) xx

I love how cloack and dagger this is. It's more of an epic that eastenders!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back