Pregnancy Forum Village

i get it now :)
Chaz at least you didnt cry if i'd been getting any i would be POAS

Does piglet even know she's gone :( I can't remember the last time I seen her post!

I keep checking on the votes but no ones voted for who I think STILL so I have gathered that she must be guilty and I'll just stick with her lol

No ones voted for my 2nd choice!

Night Erin x x

Phahaha sorry x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Night Erin x

I wish we could find out who's voted :(
I don't like having a vote, I feel ostracised!!!

Night Erin x
a few of us seem to be thinking along the same line x

Night Erin!

Today is the most my brain has been used in like years...Got a headache now!:wall2:

I've voted! I used my vote wisely x

Night Erin!

Today is the most my brain has been used in like years...Got a headache now!:wall2:

Ditto!
I didn't even work this hard for my gcses!
I think I'm gonna have to call it a night soon, I'm wiped :( I bet I can't sleep cos I'll be too busy trying to work this out!

I actually can't cope anymore, Lee has decided to start snoring now so I won't be able to sleep, there definitely will be blood shed tonight!
I can't even work out who you've voted for Kylie!
I can't believe we've got a week of this I'm gonna lose my marbles

Last edited:
Haha, i was gonna say i can't cope :rofl: Its not just thinking who they are but the constant thread watching and refreshing! Hope our babas give us some nice sleep tonight (chuck lee on the sofa! ;))

seriously mayor kylie, bring me back i didnt even get a chance to play :( save me!! im deeply offended!! xxx

hmph sure it wasnt one of you that didnt vote me off?? :/

It's a hard job been mayor. I'm sorry piglet. I have to use my one save wisely.. I have to think long term :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back