• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

farewell friends and forum!!!

dionne said:
i have been a memer since feb 05 :lol:

i dont think i have out stayed my welcome so why do you? :evil:

or have i out stayed mine :oops: :lol:
Yes dionne be gone, lol dont be silly we love you too hun :hug:

dionne said:
there has to be abetter reason then what you are giving :(

your being unfair!!!!

one hour a night?????

:rotfl: oh D!! you make me laugh./ theres no other reason honestly.
i just feel i need to get my life back. i need to snuggle up with DH on the settee at night instead of on here. Last night he saud he didn't feel like he had a wife anymore. How bad ids that ? :(

I feel i have put loads in to this forum and taken loads away with me too. i want to leave on a high :D

budge said:
dionne said:

your being unfair!!!!

one hour a night?????

i just feel i need to get my life back. i need to snuggle up with DH on the settee at night instead of on here. Last night he saud he didn't feel like he had a wife anymore. How bad ids that ? :(

I feel i have put loads in to this forum and taken loads away with me too. i want to leave on a high :D

SO this snuggling.... doen this mean Smurfette number 5 maybe not too far away :think: :think: :rotfl:

budge said:
dionne said:

your being unfair!!!!

one hour a night?????

My oh says that too but he has to get used the fact i have a second love :lol:

Only at your request will I bid you a goodbye :wave: so long :wave: take care :wave:

You will be missed! :hug:

There is going to be a budge shaped hole in this forum now :(

budge can you come into the chatroom so we can all say good bye to you properly i never get to speak to you other then on the topics :hug:

Mel&Hope said:
budge can you come into the chatroom so we can all say good bye to you properly i never get to speak to you other then on the topics :hug:

I still cant get into the chatroom!! Still need to make up another login for it! :(

:shock:

Im surprised, but I understand your reasons :hug:

You will be very missed, you know that - but maybe you could just give yourself a time limit and say you wont go online after say 6pm?

But whatever you decide remember we all love ya hun :hug: :hug:

:cry: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Bye Budge, take care and pop back now and then. It won't be the same without you :hug:

budge kris gets like it too he thinks i am having ann affair with the laptop it does get addicitve :(

but 1 hour a day :p then when your OH is at home we will share you and let him have some time with you.......

but if your not having any of it then i will say my sad goodbye :(

sometimes you do my heading and you ramble on :lol:

but its what makes you you, you dont mince words you say it as you mean it and its so good, you have the craziest imaginatin and i am never supprised by your next crazy thread

your so passionate about parenting you remind me of my mum in so many ways :(
and i like the way you call me D all my real friends do too.
im sad i feel like my mum is going :(

byeeeeeeeee your going to be sooo missed :(

you maske this place more then a pregnancy forum, you make it fun

I know i don't come on much any more

But BUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

I love all your threads and general daftness

Snuggle with OH then when he falls asleep sneak on :)

Take care hunny xxxx

Cant you wean us off gently Budge?

Just post once a week for a while..........................then drop down to once a month or something?? :wink:

Mel&Hope said:

i risked my job with my boss stood by me i went in the chat room to say bye and no budge :cry:

evemarie8 said:

Just post once a week for a while..........................then drop down to once a month or something?? :wink:
I think shes already gone hunny:(

Becks&Riley said:
lol i dont get y every1s leaving its not like u HAVE 2 sit on here all day u can pop back every now and again for the odd 10 mins?

who else is leaving? :(

i think i read the forum with my eyes shut sometimes :lol:

I dont think she will leave us completely :? Maybe she will pop on now and then to say hello :wink:
Bye budge :wave: Dont stay away too long :hug:

Mel&Hope said:
evemarie8 said:

I think shes already gone hunny:(

I missed it :cry: What are we going to do now??????

Budge is in chat room now for anyone who would like to say good bye

:wave: :wave:

You will be sadly missed, make sure you come back and visit us!

Byeeeeee :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back