• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

farewell friends and forum!!!

Dont go Budge :cry:

Please don't go :(

Who will lead my beret party? Nooooooooooooo!!!

Ive only known you a short while budge and its been fun knowing you x good luck and hope everythong goes well for you!

Gonna miss you hun :cry: ,it was the best experience going through my pregnancy with you,couldn't have asked for a better buddy and a greater laugh, and to believe we both had girls again to :lol:,you take care of yourself and your family and hope to catch up with you again someday :hug: xx

awwww :hug:

take care hun
i will miss u :(

your crazy threads have always cheered me up
come back and visit us sometime

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

budge you cant go :(

I can't believe you are going!! I do agree with your reasons though, pop back on from time to time you are an integral cog in the pregnancy forum wheel!! :hug:

i can only echo what the other girls have said Budge, also if you go i'll be the only one here (to my knowledge anyway) that has like 10 kids :rotfl: :rotfl: & has to hold it together everyday ti keep their sanity :rotfl:

seriously Budge (if you are still around ) i always like knowing that we are in the same boat ( 4 kids) & share experiences & i felt we have some of the same ideas & attitudes to raising kids.

take care & i will miss you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh budge, i know i havent been here long enough to really know you.. but imma miss you cos you make me laugh
and thanks for the advice aswell..
please try and come bck for little time please..
when you can

take care
:hug: :hug:

We're all gonna miss you budge, take care and come back soon for an update :D

xxx

o budge, why???? :( :(

ur hubby is evil, are u sure u would rather put up with testicles rather than us???? :think: :puke: :lol:

please come on now and again and update us with pics of baby budge, we shall miss u looooooooooooooooooads!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bye Budge :wave:

You will be sadly missed, don't be too much of a stranger.

Enjoy spending time with those lovely girls of yours :hug:

Take care - your breastfeeding advice when I'd just given birth was so much appreciated :hug:

:(

bye budge i'll miss u and ur straight talking advice! :hug:

that's a shame. I liked the straight talking too.

bye bye and all the best! :wave: :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back