Pregnancy Forum Village

I might go back to the old thread and have another look cos a load of ppl popped up right at the end after mamafy said the HVs had made a decision which makes me think they were lurking and PMing all along!

Not JennyF?

Ooh, yeah!! Def Jenny!!!

I'm gonna have a look at the other thread too because I can't remember much that muchkin has said!

I keep forgetting everyone that's playing!!

I also think frankie??????

I did think chaz but I'm not too sure now......

It's not me :( when it comes out that I'm not a hv, you all will feel very guilty!!

I think jennyf, bearsmummy and maybe monkei as they don't seem to have allot to say for themselves, hmmm! x

Im innocent lol ! Dont start blaming me :p Maisie is being a\ nightmare she doesnt cry anymore she screammmssss!!!! as shes doing atm !!

Where is jemnyf? Has she even posted on this thread?? Only wondering cos she'd said she was getting strong bh's a couple days ago :shock:

Where is jemnyf? Has she even posted on this thread?? Only wondering cos she'd said she was getting strong bh's a couple days ago :shock:

Nosing in :p Jen's not been around since earlier on last night far as I can tell... Nothing in our Aug Mums thread either xx

:wave: Morning ladies.

I won't be on alot until later this evening.

I thought Id get a vote or 2 actually, everyone seemed very suspicious of me yesterday :(

All mummys r up early with our babies, last 7 to log on is hv.s

That's not very fair :-( some of us Mummies do get given the occasional lie-ins!!! Lol Layla went to sleep later last night so didn't get up till 8.30!!! xx

Ok.... I'm sorry if your not.... Munchkin!!

Me??? A HV??? I'm heartbroken you could think that Chaz :cry: I really am NOT one of the evil ones :-( xx

Last edited:
Morning yummy mummies and evil HVs. Jacks just got up so I'm gonna feed him while investigating xx

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

morning! Munchkin, my chick, dont break youre heart its roleplay!! :lol: and how fab is your LO sleeping til 8.30!! :yay:

mamafy can i stick me name in ur lil black book for the next game!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back