Pregnancy Forum Village

Hi :wave:
I've had a really crap night and things are probably only gonna get worse today so I won't be on that much but would appreciate it if yous protected me from the evil ones x

I'm here :). Ive got a hospital appointment for Emily today so I won't be around this morning!

Morninggggg! It's just taken me half an hour to catch up with this! Haha x

Just caught up on all this and have my suspicions! Oooh...

Morning all i still have very strong suspicions about a few of you! x

Morning :D hospital for us too so see you later x

:wave: morning girls, hope you all have good days! We're home cos LO isnt well AGAIN!

so Ill be on here casting my suspicions while he catches up with his sleep. Im also going to tackle the ironing pile *shudder*

I'm gonna be off and on all day now cos I've decided to have a duvet day which will involve lots of soup for my poorly throat and a shed load of revising for my theory tomorrow eek! And probably a lot of feeling sorry for myself cos me and Lee had a huge row :(

Hope LO feels better soon tiny and hope all goes well at hospital today girls :flower:

Right I'm off to make a list...

Hope you and lee are ok :hugs: x

Wait to its over n everyone that called me hv can beg food forgivness! :cool: Tiny is my only friend :cry:

Love ya bel! :love: I keep thinking the same, I got 2 votes :shock: cant wait for the grovelling to begin when they realise :roll:

I'm gonna be off and on all day now cos I've decided to have a duvet day which will involve lots of soup for my poorly throat and a shed load of revising for my theory tomorrow eek! And probably a lot of feeling sorry for myself cos me and Lee had a huge row :(

Hope LO feels better soon tiny and hope all goes well at hospital today girls :flower:

Right I'm off to make a list...

:hug: sorry to hear about the row. Duvet day for me too. Af just turned up, were still using contraception so dunno why I expected anything else but Im just a bit gutted cos I want to be pregnant, Im such an irrational woman!!

Stace shall we start a revision thread for you? we can allpost a question and you can answer them :yay: we'll help you pass then

Morning mummies and evil hv's I'm scared. Piglet went in a flash, who'll be next :(
I should be on and off this morning unless the forecast rain holds off and Emily and I go out for a walk.

Ps Stacey hope you're ok and good luck to all the babies with appointments today!

*cough cough* Stacey when did I call you a hv? Lol
The one person I think is no one else has accussed!!
Good luck for your test tomorrow!
Tiny, hope M feels better soon. We have a poorly bubs too although he seems better than yesterday! Yay!

*cough cough* Stacey when did I call you a hv? Lol
The one person I think is no one else has accussed!!
Good luck for your test tomorrow!
Tiny, hope M feels better soon. We have a poorly bubs too although he seems better than yesterday! Yay!

Who? Who?
Hope charley feels better soon too.

I'm still too tired x

I don't wanna say just incase everyone gangs up on me! It's just afew things she's said ;)

Well im thinking Alice, bearsmummy and Kay atm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back