Pregnancy Forum Village

Im gonna see if I can make one of htem rise to the bait.....

*yawns* Im a bit sleepy, I think Ill put my baby to sleep IN MY BED. Im hoping she'll sleep al night cos I weaned her EVEN THOUGH SHES 5 MONTHS OLD! If she wakes Ill give her a bottle COS IM NOT BFING. Im just sayin...

Can you see who's voted though? Cos if you can then it'd be easy to work out who's who...
I'm either gonna vote before I go to sleep or when I wake up, depends if my suspect drops herself in it anymore :)

I've changed my opinion but I've already voted!! She's got my tomorrow's vote!

Im gonna see if I can make one of htem rise to the bait.....

*yawns* Im a bit sleepy, I think Ill put my baby to sleep IN MY BED. Im hoping she'll sleep al night cos I weaned her EVEN THOUGH SHES 5 MONTHS OLD! If she wakes Ill give her a bottle COS IM NOT BFING. Im just sayin...

Lol!!!!!! I love it!!!!

I just voted lol !
and now everyone thinks im a hv due to my confusion.
right im going to go to bed i think i need to lighten up !!

Who Chaz who! Tell me!
Lol tiny that actually made me cackle, Lee mow thinks I'm a twat as well as a loser :(

tiggerbounce has been a suspect of mine, but in my eyes jennyfarful properly dropped herself in it then went VERY quiet in hopes that we'd all forget! If she hadnt done that fake mayor thing I wouldve had trouble deciding for tonights vote.

Chaz, i thought we only had one vote?

19 people will be able to vote :D The only person who can't vote is Piglet10 x

That's who I was talking about. Jenny!!!! She's dropped herself right in it!

We have one vote every 24 hours for 7 days x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I thought we get to vote everyday! I'm confussed now :(
And who's voted for me twice?!!! I can handle once but twice isn't fair! Lol :(

Hello kylie :hugs: jenny has done a runner... i wonder why?

Lol yep once every 24 hours (once everyday) x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

No it's me chaz! Kylie is right, i thought you meant vote again before tomorrow night *doh*

Does piglet even know she's gone :( I can't remember the last time I seen her post!

I keep checking on the votes but no ones voted for who I think STILL so I have gathered that she must be guilty and I'll just stick with her lol

Right girls, ive been unhealthily glued to this thread ALL NIGHT and I need my bed. I'm so tired from all the detective work. :-(. Night night xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back