Pregnancy Forum Village

Hehe I was panicking earlier! Tim's home tonight which means I can't come on here much! I'd rather be on here! Lol

Well you know I've lost the public vote which means the hv's are getting rid of 2 mummies tonight! Mummies are gonna lose :(

Well you know I've lost the public vote which means the hv's are getting rid of 2 mummies tonight! Mummies are gonna lose :(

I want to believe your innocence chaz! I really do :( but I think we've got a very clear picture now ;) x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

:O! I don't like being on a hitlist! I'm a mummy :( x

Hi guys... I don't really know what this things all about, I've never posted on here before and kind of 'stumbled across' the website. But I just want to say that bearsmummy is definitely not false, I know of her through a mutual friend that was at college with her and has been with both her and her little one.

Hope that helps, or atleast narrows it down!

Oh this is just a game about health visitors and mummy's. Who is it that I know that you know?

I will but on Monday I was nearly caught by the big boss n mobiles are stricly forbidden since an idiot was filming an old lady in the shower (yeah he got the sack)

I've had a chat with my right hand girls ( who are impartial) x

Hi guys... I don't really know what this things all about, I've never posted on here before and kind of 'stumbled across' the website. But I just want to say that bearsmummy is definitely not false, I know of her through a mutual friend that was at college with her and has been with both her and her little one.

Oh this is just a game about health visitors and mummy's. Who is it that I know that you know?

As far as I know (I'm a moany bitch) you're not allowed to post on this thread unless you are actually in the game or was part of it. Just to add to the drama hehehe

As far as I know (I'm a moany bitch) you're not allowed to post on this thread unless you are actually in the game or was part of it. Just to add to the drama hehehe

Lol now your confusing me. It's so easy to get confused here :) x

Oh gosh I bet people are seeing this thread not realising it's a game and think you have to prove your a mummy on the PF site phahaha oh no :-/ x

I want to believe your innocence chaz! I really do :( but I think we've got a very clear picture now ;) x

Have we? Cos I'm still none the wiser!!!

yes we do, what I was PMing you about :poke:

Quit poking me already!!! I cant even remember what you pm'd me :( I want my momma

Lol Ky like they have to go through strict intterogation before they are allowed to sign up properly and we're like mummy court :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back