Pregnancy Forum Village

Oh sorry! I didnt mean to, they wouldnt really do that to us. Would they?!!

Ps, I hope you all dont think im a bad RL mummy cos I feel like backhanding my nephew! I wouldnt actually do it like just for the record!

lol I dont think youre a bad RL mummy. There are some (almost) teenagers need to see the back of a hand once or twice IMO! :blush:

I dunno, I think they would do that to us! Bet theyre laughing their heads off watching us get paranoid!!

I think Im gonna end up in an asylum cos of this game, are we even halfway through yet? Cos I dont think I can take much more!

I never thought about the mods doing this as a joke....Hmmmm :think:

I never thought about the mods doing this as a joke....Hmmmm :think:

:rofl: They probably are, and Alice also mentioned she knew something last night, but didn't spil........

I've got someone coming round about half 8 so I'm going to miss this unless I sneak on from my phone :lol::whistle:

Has anyone noticed the poll title is "who is THE pf health visitor?" i think there's only one! And I've not got time to read back what I've missed today so summarise please!

ALICE!!! Now I think the theory of us all being mummies is deffo right :(
If thats the case then this must be some sort of psychological test so we should all just be in love and happy like hippies from now on!

And you havent missed anything Al, everyones voted for Chaz thats about all thats happened today :)

Dont know how much im going to be around tonight my parents and sister woke Maisie up and now she wont go back to sleep xx

Has anyone noticed the poll title is "who is THE pf health visitor?" i think there's only one! And I've not got time to read back what I've missed today so summarise please!

Ooooh I never thought of that!

I told you all I think everyone's mummies from the start :-/ x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

hmmm im starting to rethink again, kylie cant be a hv in disguse cos shes not on the poll :(

Oh dear girls. Definite paranoia!!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back