Pregnancy Forum Village

The rice absorbs all the moisture. I looked it up on the internet when i thought my ipod was knackered!

What's this game doing to us! Why oh why! Ok dramatic me done. If we've made a mistake tonight I think we'll def know who 50% of the HVs are.. Everyone's got a theory but it's hard to be 100% right and to make it clear in here but all advice and theories are appreciated!

Damn you HVs (screaming with arms on the air)

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Ok, with regards to the laptop. I know a laptop that was put in a bath full of water (it was a house party, there were knobs there). Just DO NOT turn it on. Take it to pieces, like as much as you can and put it on the window sil to dry out for a few days then put it together and see how it goes. Hope it works for you...or the rice trick :)

LM I know its a bit mean of me but I hope your a HV otherwise we're 2 mummys down tonight. But well done for sticking together everyone!!!

When something like this happens wouldn't try turning it on :-/ x

nah i know but we dried it out as much as possible and then tried it to see if was ok. ive had accidents like.this before just not a whole mug :-( didnt really think much of it til after we'd done it ;-( gonna grovel to fil over weekend and see if i can lend his spare one... x

:( fx he will x

Oooh I hope he will, we'd miss you if you couldnt come online :(

thanks girls :) i'm online on my phone at the moment but oh my its so slow. im not so good with the net on here lol x

Aww come on girls, please lets not bicker :flower:

Changing subject - I have a treadmill but its in the garage Paid a fortune for it and it never gets used!

Chaz - I didn't know you could take out a battery from an iphone? Or am i being thick?

You can't with iPhones but Tim knocked my old phone in the bath!

I hope mamafy's polishing her bat ready for me to use!

Chaz :hugs: hand it to me when your skinny arms are worn out n I back u up :love:

Skinny arms? I wish! I was naughty and had 3 packets of crisps earlier! Oops! Lol
Has anyone changed their minds and are starting to believe I'm a mummy yet?

:O! I don't like being on a hitlist! I'm a mummy :( x

Hi guys... I don't really know what this things all about, I've never posted on here before and kind of 'stumbled across' the website. But I just want to say that bearsmummy is definitely not false, I know of her through a mutual friend that was at college with her and has been with both her and her little one.

Hope that helps, or atleast narrows it down!

Skinny arms? I wish! I was naughty and had 3 packets of crisps earlier! Oops! Lol
Has anyone changed their minds and are starting to believe I'm a mummy yet?

3 packs??? I have 1pack on a Monday night at work n feel bad, but your such a yummy mummy you can get away with it

I'm at work atm but I've voted for chaz. I'm happy to go with the majority but I think we've got this one right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back