Pregnancy Forum Village

I'll be on properly when Drake is in bed, having a quick nose while cleaning up from dinner!

I still think Vix and Alice are part of the HV gang!

Hello :wave:

Just caught up - had to go back to the world of work today, am bloody knackered now and have sore ribs and swollen feet :-(

I am finding this game really hard, the HV's are either v.clever and are willing to lose Chaz as they've done alright the last couple of days OR we're wrong AGAIN (sorry Chaz if so :hugs:) It's starting to hurt my head...

Last edited:
Tiny, help me :cry:

:hug: dont panic my lovely, even if HVs win tonight, there will still be enough mummies to fulfil our plan to victory, and the number will be right to start from tomorrow :yay: have faith, mummies are in a strong team :)

Ok Im just gonna sit back and relax and leave it down to you and Kylie, but if we lose Im shaving Kylies head on monday and when I go on holiday I will find you and shave yours too as punishment!!

Honestly it's not me if I could print screen my MUMMY role and post it I would but I think thats againt the rules lol x

Im starting to think we really are all Mummies!! Wierd how everyone voted. except 2, there are always a few :lol:

Im starting to think we really are all Mummies!! Wierd how everyone voted. except 2, there are always a few :lol:

Then how come Mummies are getting taken into care ..... its all Mamafy and polo_princess !!

We'll I think the hv's should come and get me before I backhand my nephew! ARRRRRGGGGH!!!! Hes being a right little *************************** and my sisters just sat there on her phone! Hes 10 and shes 36 youd think theyd both know about discipline by now! Ive just told her to (effing sort him out before I do) and she had a go at me!!!! She is officially not welcome in my house until hes under control again!

Sorry for going OT

Aha itd be awesome if we were and this is just a test to see how we all react in a certain situation!! And Kylies really the one stealing all the mummies :rofl:

:shock: stace youve just taken away my trust for kylie!!

You could be On to something there Stace! gosh this game makes you paranoid! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back