Pregnancy Forum Village

It's that cleaning thread, it's inspiring everybody! :lol: I'm off to sort some of upstairs out now before Drakes dinner.

11 votes for chaz x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Interesting :| it means hv's have voted for their own :eh: Either you mummies are right and they've given up :eh: Or you's have got it so wrong :shock:

It will be an interesting reveal tonight then :D

Maybe they're willing to lose one of their own as some sort of tactic??! Oh god I hope that's right otherwise were done for :(

And going on isobars theory of it being the quiet ones then were obviously all hv's today :rofl: I think it's safe to say that theory is now wrong and we've all just got lives!

Last edited:
yes all got lives today! i've been to baby group Tegans now having lunch then housework to do! i bloody hope we've got it right! x

:wave: I'm at work, on lunch now and hanging out a hospital window to get signal on my phone, that's PF dedication! :lol:

11 votes for chaz x

Interesting :| it means hv's have voted for their own :eh: Either you mummies are right and they've given up :eh: Or you's have got it so wrong :shock:

It will be an interesting reveal tonight then :D

Maybe they're willing to lose one of their own as some sort of tactic??! Oh god I hope that's right otherwise were done for :(

And going on isobars theory of it being the quiet ones then were obviously all hv's today :rofl: I think it's safe to say that theory is now wrong and we've all just got lives!

If isobar is me, I never ever said its the quiet ones, I've only gone on what ppl have wrote n voted

I hope you guys say sorry later to me! If I knew his to do a smug smiley, I'll be doing one later!

I hope you guys say sorry later to me! If I knew his to do a smug smiley, I'll be doing one later!

:smug: think this is how you do it but without the spaces so : smug :

I checked on safari browser from my phone, someone has voted for me?????!!!! :( ah well whoever it was will be sorry :bat:

Oh and dedication is talking you guys while on the treadmill :lol:

Mamafy can you do that smiley at 9pm for me please! :D then can I borrow your bat to hit the mummies for taking sides with the hv's?
I didn't vote for you Helen, that's made it obvious who I've voted for now!

Oh and dedication is talking you guys while on the treadmill :lol:

Bloody hell! I was trying not to fall off the treadmill the other day! I couldn't be on here too!

Multi-tasking is my middle name :smug:

I'd love a treadmill at home but OH said no as he knows I'd use it a couple of times then it would become a clothes stand x

And I quote.....
The reason why I think Alice is cuz she's done this before and would have been in charge of the hvs private messaging and that's why she didn't reply on her until later, I voted for her yesterday n if the mummys don't decide someone else she will get my vote tonight aswell.

So you was obviously implying that cos Alice wasnt on as much as some of us then she was guilty. And from that everyone assumed everyone else that hadnt been on must be guilty too... I was just trying to make a point that we cant go on that theory cos it just doesnt work.

*Goes back to keeping her mouth shut*

I'd love a treadmill at home but OH said no as he knows I'd use it a couple of times then it would become a clothes stand x

I hate treadmills you don't go anywhere :lol: I'd rather go for a long walk. You get those fancy ones with screens infront of them so it looks like you're running through the forest. I'd want one just because it's. Gadget.

Mamafy since becoming a mummy I'm learning to be an amazing multi tasker :)

I'm off to the park to meet some new mummies :) wish me luck!!!! X x x x

And I quote.....
The reason why I think Alice is cuz she's done this before and would have been in charge of the hvs private messaging and that's why she didn't reply on her until later, I voted for her yesterday n if the mummys don't decide someone else she will get my vote tonight aswell.

So you was obviously implying that cos Alice wasnt on as much as some of us then she was guilty. And from that everyone assumed everyone else that hadnt been on must be guilty too... I was just trying to make a point that we cant go on that theory cos it just doesnt work.

*Goes back to keeping her mouth shut*

You can't keep quiet :p x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back