Pregnancy Forum Village

I had faith today chaz but the majority have spoke .. Everyone whose votes say done!!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

So the poll is obviously working then :D

Sorry for the slight technical glitch, I temporarily had this thread in Our helps section :D

So because I have AGREEED with Kylie who we know we can trust AND tiny who we know we can trust AND you Isobel who we know we can trust I'm all of a sudden a hv? Yeah ok. I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut in future

Am voting now - sorry Chaz, if it's not you we'll all be sorry but we need to find out who we can trust!

So three for Chaz so far, I'm gonna be 4th - who else voted? Kylie, Stace?

Everyone swaying!! Omg my head. Oh well my vote is done now! But we need to make sure that the mummies are voting???

Now when certan ppl says to vote on chaz, I think chaz a mummy, n they r saying this to get u to vote out a mummy. Sorry chaz I didn't belive, but I do now... I think Stacey is hv..

What happened to your list??

If everyone votes for me then their only be 1 other vote and that's the one I do! Iykwim?

Don't sway, its the HVs doing it!

If the HVs wanted us to vote for chaz they wouldve let us yesterday. But theyswayed us to vote monkei, now we can't let them do it again.

VLM!

Oh I get ya now :)

(still love ya :shy: ) x

Remember Mummies its all important to get this right tomorrow, you's are all slipping away :(

Kylie, I really hope you use your "get mummy out of jail free" card wisely cos there's 2 mummies going tomorrow :(

Remember Mummies its all important to get this right tomorrow, you's are all slipping away :(

Noo! That's made me feel sick :( x

So is it down to 7 and 7 but mummies/Mayor have 10 votes between them?

Its okay, there will still be more mummies than HVs even if we lose this one. We can afford to take a chance.

So is it down to 7 and 7 but mummies/Mayor have 10 votes between them?

I dont know, you're the one running this ship :rofl:

(I know I said I'd keep my mouth shut but mamafy is the only one I'm speaking to right now so I shall reply to her!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back