Pregnancy Forum Village

Now when certan ppl says to vote on chaz, I think chaz a mummy, n they r saying this to get u to vote out a mummy. Sorry chaz I didn't belive, but I do now... I think Stacey is hv..

What happened to your list??

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Ppl on my list voted for chaz, they wouldn't if she was a hv

Done.

At least we're working as a team now if anything! x

Now when certan ppl says to vote on chaz, I think chaz a mummy, n they r saying this to get u to vote out a mummy. Sorry chaz I didn't belive, but I do now... I think Stacey is hv..

What happened to your list??

Ppl on my list voted for chaz, they wouldn't if she was a hv

So two people off of your list have voted Chaz and that's somehow got you to having me as a prime suspect?! Even though if you look I was just agreeing with everyone else, when it was Erin I said I'd go with Erin then when it changed back to Chaz I said I'd go with Chaz. I don't understand how that makes me a suspect?

OMG I'd love us all to be mummies and this is a test to see if we all turn on each other :-D x

:mamafy: mamafy when you said there was 7 hv's left and 7 mummies left what did you mean? Does that mean that the mummies taken into care AND the mummies that have been outed won't count at the end of the game?? If so then were screwed girls

I'm so glad I'm an observer here :cool: loving the different theories ;)

Just caught up with all this! i've voted in the poll, i do agree with Chaz being a hv (sorry Hun)
x

It's fine :) I'm gonna be in my own little team by myself! I'm not a hv so don't belong there but have been pushed out of the mummies so I'm on my own!! Your nasty hv's making the mummies gang up on me! :(
I can't wait for 9pm when all will be revealed and I can say I told you so but unfortantly 2 mummies WILL be going tonight!!

Right, I've just caught up!

I've been happy to go for the group vote since the start. If we were one vote down last night, that's my fault. Sorry!

I'm happy to vote chaz. I've said her since the start. (can't forget that silly ?? About the HVs she asked too, I think that gave you away hun!) We really need to make sure we are right this time though or we are in trouble!

11 votes for chaz x

where is everyone this morning? I was expecting to come back to pages worth of reading ;-) x

11 votes for chaz x

Interesting :| it means hv's have voted for their own :eh: Either you mummies are right and they've given up :eh: Or you's have got it so wrong :shock:

It will be an interesting reveal tonight then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back