Pregnancy Forum Village

:wall2: stace get a grip already!!!! I was just about to say your list is wrong cos they haven't all go M's in their names... Seriously I need a vodka *breathes* one has an m stace not all of them just one *breathes*

:rofl:

I don't wanna keep saying I'm innocent cos that makes me look guilty, I just can't wait to say haha I told you so!!

My hv list is
Alice
Augustmum
Chaz
Tiggerbounce
Bearsmum
Pinkymum

Uh oh, I'm on the hitlist now! You'll eat your words miss Evelina once you find out I'm a mummy!!!!! :)

Erin - Huge hugs for today,hope you can be as well as expected!

Right guys the new poll is up, I think :oooo: These are a buggar to reset as once you end a poll thats it :dohh:

No hurry to vote but can someone let me know if they try to vote and can't :flower:

Last edited:
So do we all vote now to avoid been swayed??

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

I say so - it will show who is really a Mummy if we all vote now, like Tiny said it doesn't matter who it is really, just that we all vote the same to show Mummy solidarity!

I vote yes, otherwise well all end up confuddled again and tiny will feel like banging her head off the wall cos we didn't listen to her so for her sanity I say vote now!

I want to do it now, before Chaz starts proper guilting me!

Let's just do it!! Lol shall I go first

Now when certan ppl says to vote on chaz, I think chaz a mummy, n they r saying this to get u to vote out a mummy. Sorry chaz I didn't belive, but I do now... I think Stacey is hv..

Done!

Now when certan ppl says to vote on chaz, I think chaz a mummy, n they r saying this to get u to vote out a mummy. Sorry chaz I didn't belive, but I do now... I think Stacey is hv..

Noooo!! I thought Stacey days ago but got swayed :(

I actually am a mummy and when the truth comes out I really can't wait to say haha I told you so!! (not you Evelina lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back