Pregnancy Forum Village

Ah, I've just read the last couple of pages. Why am I being targeted now? I swear I'm not an HV, but I honestly don't have the strength to argue about it tonight. I thought we were on the same side tiny???

I hope I'm not being picked on because I've not been around today. Let me tell you, I would LOVED to have been here instead :-(

No ones targeting you :hug:

I wont let them :trouble:

VLM VLM VLM!!!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

My hv list is
Alice
Augustmum
Chaz
Tiggerbounce
Bearsmum
Pinkymum

if youre a mummy, and youre proud to be, shout our slogan of the day... "VLM, VLM, VLM.." (Vote Laceys Mummy :rofl:)

Jen and munchkin I really suspected them today.. Jen was saying alot of things which concerned me..

Tiny I need help! I'm scared!

I pm'd yah hun xx

What's the secrecy??! I dont like being left out

I've totally just forgot what I was gonna say and it was really important but I got distracted by the inbetweeners :doh:

if youre a mummy, and youre proud to be, shout our slogan of the day... "VLM, VLM, VLM.." (Vote Laceys Mummy :rofl:)

Jen and munchkin I really suspected them today.. Jen was saying alot of things which concerned me..

I pm'd yah hun xx

I've totally just forgot what I was gonna say and it was really important but I got distracted by the inbetweeners :doh:

She's told me she loves me! Sorry monkei I had to tell stace x

I havent got a list :/

But I think Vix, Alice and yodabo are. I really dont think Bearsmummy is, dont know why, but she seems too innocent. Im undecided apart from that BUT....

VLM VLM VLM!

Cheers Chaz! How these quieter ones are getting away with it?? Anyways....

VLM VLM VLM!!

I pm'd yah hun xx

She's told me she loves me! Sorry monkei I had to tell stace x

Noooooo whyyyy ?? its was only for us to know ;)

I missed the last part of eastebders, turned onto eddie stobart instead! I voted munch, gut instinct!

:cry:

I honestly having a feeling about munchkin! But people are AWOL and coming in at the end! If were going to do this we need a time all mummies need to be online to discuss this!

:cry: I just think you are in love with my cuteness of a username :rofl:

Right firstly "2" will be going tomorrow unless mummies choose one of the HV's, not 3! :lol:

If mummies guess correctly tomorrow then its back to clean sheet :)

Right clue

Clue : One of the Hv's has the letter 'M' in their username :D

.[/QUOTE]

Great clue there Mamafy... still leaves us none the bloody wiser!!!

:wall2: stace get a grip already!!!! I was just about to say your list is wrong cos they haven't all go M's in their names... Seriously I need a vodka *breathes* one has an m stace not all of them just one *breathes*

:wall2: stace get a grip already!!!! I was just about to say your list is wrong cos they haven't all go M's in their names... Seriously I need a vodka *breathes* one has an m stace not all of them just one *breathes*

Pmsl!! Aww hugs x

I so should be getting a celebratory shag right now but instead I'm here... Doesn't say much for my relationship does it :rofl:

I so should be getting a celebratory shag right now but instead I'm here... Doesn't say much for my relationship does it :rofl:

I celebrated at pizza hut lmao!! Even better x

I celebrated with a day at college :/ ......after my third attempt.

Im not good with tests.

VLM VLM VLM (as I did earlier as I thought all Mummies had agreed but then felt like a plonker like Tiny when poor Monkei got voted! :-()

I celebrated at pizza hut lmao!! Even better x

In my head that read I celebrated with a shag at pizza hut.

Has anyone got any tranquillisers I think I should be put down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back