Pregnancy Forum Village

Love ya chaz but this is business

:rofl:

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Right as no one believes me I'll say who I think are hv's...
Zmd, munchkin, lilymac (sorry), frankie, Vix, yabadabado (hehe that makes me chuckle), Jenny!

Oh man!!! She has 3 girls I suspect in there!!

if youre a mummy, and youre proud to be, shout our slogan of the day... "VLM, VLM, VLM.." (Vote Laceys Mummy :rofl:)

Zmd, munchkin, lilymac (sorry), frankie, Vix, yabadabado (hehe that makes me chuckle), Jenny!

dont waiver, stay strong! they will try and make us change our mind just like the last 2 times. We need to stubbornly stand our ground.

if youre a mummy, and youre proud to be, shout our slogan of the day... "VLM, VLM, VLM.." (Vote Laceys Mummy :rofl:)

Jen and munchkin I really suspected them today.. Jen was saying alot of things which concerned me..

Tiny I need help! I'm scared!

dont waiver, stay strong! they will try and make us change our mind just like the last 2 times. We need to stubbornly stand our ground.

Few thanx! Need a slap to get a grip!

Jen and munchkin I really suspected them today.. Jen was saying alot of things which concerned me..

its okay, the decision is made, its done. You'll always have doubts whatever you chose! Stay strong, or they'l sniff out the weakness, they sense it... :shock:

Ah, I've just read the last couple of pages. Why am I being targeted now? I swear I'm not an HV, but I honestly don't have the strength to argue about it tonight. I thought we were on the same side tiny???

I hope I'm not being picked on because I've not been around today. Let me tell you, I would LOVED to have been here instead :-(

I pm'd yah hun xx

I was just agreeing on the vote :shock: But you all started replying before I hit reply so it looked like I randomly looked like a wierdo typing done.

Who's the other one?

Don't be scared! I'll buy you cake on Monday!

Few thanx! Need a slap to get a grip!

:slap: anytime :)

Hehee you girls are making me lol!! I seriously can't wait for the apologies! Oh and btw I bet the hv's are laughing at us now!

Also, I agree with voting for chaz. I've said her from the start!!

Ah, I've just read the last couple of pages. Why am I being targeted now? I swear I'm not an HV, but I honestly don't have the strength to argue about it tonight. I thought we were on the same side tiny???

I hope I'm not being picked on because I've not been around today. Let me tell you, I would LOVED to have been here instead :-(

nah the spotlights off you m'dear, the decisions been made we're sticking to chaz.

:hug: for getting though your horrible day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back