Pregnancy Forum Village

yep just checked, 12 mummies to start, 2 have gone, so we have 10 votes as a group. Guys, this has just made me madder, we could have 11 votes on one person today and won. pffft!

We need 8 votes on one person so weve still got wiggle room for 2 'free spirits' to vote randomly.

Your good!!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Right firstly "2" will be going tomorrow unless mummies choose one of the HV's, not 3! :lol:

If mummies guess correctly tomorrow then its back to clean sheet :)

Right clue

Clue : One of the Hv's has the letter 'M' in their username :D

I just got so excited I dropped my phone on my chin.... Then I realised there's more than one with an M so the pain was for nothing!!!

More than one what? Username? Hv? Mummy? :oooo:

You've baffled me now. I meant more than one username with an m in it so how do we narrow that down?!

Right firstly "2" will be going tomorrow unless mummies choose one of the HV's, not 3! :lol:

Right clue

I just got so excited I dropped my phone on my chin.... Then I realised there's more than one with an M so the pain was for nothing!!!

Mamafy, hv will pick someone tomorrow, that's 1, n if mummys get it wrong, it says in the rules hv will pick 2 following day, that's what I got 3 from

okay, hang on, I was counting monkei who we know isnt a HV :doh:

8 suspects

Lol tiny I was just about to ask if you'd been counting monkei.

I can't keep up with this on my phone you're all too quick!!

Right clue

Mamafy, hv will pick someone tomorrow, that's 1, n if mummys get it wrong, it says in the rules hv will pick 2 following day, that's what I got 3 from

Only 2 will be taken into care, the poll is only a reveal, not the hv's decision :)

Tiny you think chaz is a strong candidate? x

I think I've bloody missed who Kylie said, someone enlighten me please save me from scrolling through my stupid phone!

I think I've bloody missed who Kylie said, someone enlighten me please save me from scrolling through my stupid phone!

Chaz lol x

Right as no one believes me I'll say who I think are hv's...
Zmd, munchkin, lilymac (sorry), frankie, Vix, yabadabado (hehe that makes me chuckle), Jenny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back