Pregnancy Forum Village

What's the plan?? Mayoress would like to know what happening in town...

Town meeting please!

Lmao

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

But Erin had a valid reason for not coming into the game till late today :/ Ive never thought it was erin tbh...am I just being nieve in thinking that?

Ok now I'm more confused than ever! I thought Chaz was the prime suspect how did we get to Erin?! I'm happy to go with whatever my dear I'm just getting in a confuddle again!

But Erin had a valid reason for not coming into the game till late today :/ Ive never thought it was erin tbh...am I just being nieve in thinking that?

That sounds very much like a HV trying to cover for another HV :-/

Right Erin it is!!

Why does it? I just agreed to vote for her?!

Erin have been to a funural tho? I really don't think she's a hv

look, it doesnt matter who we pick, dont get yourself tied up in knots, its impossible for us to know, unless one of them confesses ( :pray: )

what is important is that we all vote for the SAME PERSON. doesnt matter who. we cant control that.

So I dont mind if its Erin , or Chaz, or whatever. I just want all our mummy votes to go on the same person.

If mummies know things and their not sharing then we won't win this game! Simples

I think were forgetting some people here. Bearsmummys, vix, frankie, tiggerbounce, zmd, pinkymum...noones really mentioned them....as HVs?

I can garentee your all going to think Im a hv now that Im going against tiny :wall: but yeah.

Oh sorry Ky didn't read the quote properly thought it was mine told you someone's stole my brain :rofl:

look, it doesnt matter who we pick, dont get yourself tied up in knots, its impossible for us to know, unless one of them confesses ( :pray: )

what is important is that we all vote for the SAME PERSON. doesnt matter who. we cant control that.

So I dont mind if its Erin , or Chaz, or whatever. I just want all our mummy votes to go on the same person.

Ok chaz was prime suspect today and we got pulled away from her weirdly soooooo

Let's all vote for chaz!

I'm 99 sure Alice is the hv brain, n Erin agreed on voting on her, remember I was voted.out when I keept mention Alice name...

Let's all vote for chaz!

Im happy for either of them hun x

Let's all vote for chaz!

Oh add Alice to the list :)

Tomorrow I'll be saying I told you so!!! I bet you it's the quiet ones!

Right firstly "2" will be going tomorrow unless mummies choose one of the HV's, not 3! :lol:

If mummies guess correctly tomorrow then its back to clean sheet :)

Right clue

Clue : One of the Hv's has the letter 'M' in their username :D

I swear I'm not a HV! Seriously!! I'll go with the majority tomorrow, as long as it's not me! I voted Erin first I reckon she's one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back