Pregnancy Forum Village

look, it doesnt matter who we pick, dont get yourself tied up in knots, its impossible for us to know, unless one of them confesses ( :pray: )

what is important is that we all vote for the SAME PERSON. doesnt matter who. we cant control that.

So I dont mind if its Erin , or Chaz, or whatever. I just want all our mummy votes to go on the same person.

Ok chaz was prime suspect today and we got pulled away from her weirdly soooooo

Let's all vote for chaz!

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

okay we have to obey what the mayor says. :yay:

Ok in terrible at maths! Someone help!

There's 7 HVs
2 mummies gone
2 revealed

I can only save 1 and if we get it wrong tomorrow they can take 2 and there's 5 days left!

Cam anyone work it out if there's something in that?

I'm happy with whatever! Alice has always been the dodgy one to me (Vix is somewhere in the midst too i reckon) and I just think Its weird that the votes went the way they did tonight with Chaz. I'd honestly feel bad for Erin if i voted for her, she's had it tough today :(

Right firstly "2" will be going tomorrow unless mummies choose one of the HV's, not 3! :lol:

If mummies guess correctly tomorrow then its back to clean sheet :)

Right clue

Clue : One of the Hv's has the letter 'M' in their username :D

I just got so excited I dropped my phone on my chin.... Then I realised there's more than one with an M so the pain was for nothing!!!

there are 9 people with 'm' in their username ... NINE!

There's 7 HVs
2 mummies gone
2 revealed

I can only save 1 and if we get it wrong tomorrow they can take 2 and there's 5 days left!

^^^^^ help! Lol

There's 7 HVs
2 mummies gone
2 revealed

were there 12 mummys to start with?

There's 7 HVs
2 mummies gone
2 revealed

Yes.... Lots of numbers :rofl:
I'm crap too, I have to count on my fingers

Omg, some clue! There's loads with M!

Ok how many of our prime suspects have got an M? Lets at least narrow it down a bit

yep just checked, 12 mummies to start, 2 have gone, so we have 10 votes as a group. Guys, this has just made me madder, we could have 11 votes on one person today and won. pffft!

We need 8 votes on one person so weve still got wiggle room for 2 'free spirits' to vote randomly.

Right firstly "2" will be going tomorrow unless mummies choose one of the HV's, not 3! :lol:

Right clue

I just got so excited I dropped my phone on my chin.... Then I realised there's more than one with an M so the pain was for nothing!!!

More than one what? Username? Hv? Mummy? :oooo:

Right clue

:lol:

Yep I'm not happy to vote for Erin she's had a really tough day, now I adore Chaz but........:whistle: Ormy dearest Alice :lol:

Right clue

:lol:

Yep I'm not happy to vote for Erin she's had a really tough day, now I adore Chaz but........:whistle: Ormy dearest Alice :lol:

mayor has taken the decision out of our hands, we're voting chaz, the more we discuss it, the more the HVs will sneakily try and sway us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back