Pregnancy Forum Village

A clue! Oh yes please!! Lol I feel my town getting very small x

Sent from my bad ass iPhone ;)

Kylie if u don't bring a mummy back soon, hvs will be majority n if they work together mummys don't stand a chance

but you'll still be in the game if you get voted and youre a mummy. And everyone will believe you, its quite nice actually :smug:

Okay, so Erin's just as good as admitted she was the HV holding us all up :rofl:

can we pleaseeeee all agree to vote for the same person tomorrow?! I dont mind if one of the other revealed mummies wants to decide who. just has to be a reavealed one so we know we can trust youre not a HV.

I agree!! I'm with you!! This is it we will find these pesky HVs x

Tis a good plan but.... If we all vote for Chaz and she's actually a mummy (which I highly doubt) well lose two mummies tomorrow. So we have to be 100% sure whoever we vote for is definitely a hv. We can't fail again

kay- :hug:

mamafy cluuuueeee please!!!!!!!!!!!!! we need something

What will bringing one girl back do.. They can be voted out again.. I have a plan for my save!! But unless we all pull together a save would be pointless..

but you'll still be in the game if you get voted and youre a mummy. And everyone will believe you, its quite nice actually :smug:

Okay, so Erin's just as good as admitted she was the HV holding us all up :rofl:

can we pleaseeeee all agree to vote for the same person tomorrow?! I dont mind if one of the other revealed mummies wants to decide who. just has to be a reavealed one so we know we can trust youre not a HV.

I agree!! I'm with you!! This is it we will find these pesky HVs x

Tis a good plan but.... If we all vote for Chaz and she's actually a mummy (which I highly doubt) well lose two mummies tomorrow. So we have to be 100% sure whoever we vote for is definitely a hv. We can't fail again

its impossible to be 100% sure but scattered votes will mean 100% that HVs will vote one of us off, so we need all our votes on the same person to stand even a chance. Its not 100% but its our only way of winning.

Kylie if u don't bring a mummy back soon, hvs will be majority n if they work together mummys don't stand a chance

Kylie can only bring 1 mummy back, once :)

Mummies are more under threat tomorrow as 2 of you are going if you's don't decide who are the HV's :)

Agh my head hurts!! I really can't reveal what I'm thinking but I'm sad if it's true :(

Kylie can only bring 1 mummy back, once :)

Mummies are more under threat tomorrow as 2 of you are going if you's don't decide who are the HV's :)

Was that the clue? Cos if it was it so didn't make sense to me :rofl:

I think based on tonight's vote we have to assume Chaz was a HV - it is too much of a coincidence that when we're agreeing to vote for her, Monkei gets a massive chunk of votes. I say we should vote again on Chaz tomorrow and if we get it wrong we're fecked and I give up :shakehead:

well basically there are 7 HV. So one of the mummies will get 7 votes. cos they know who is a mummy.

How many mummies are left? 10? if half vote for one person and half for another person cos we cant agree, there will always be more votes for the mummy, everytime. we will just lose.

Alice will it tell us who the hv's are????? If so spill!!!

Tiny is right!! Her strategy makes sense!!

I might be thinking the same Alice!! I suddenly have a bad gut feeling!

can i just say .....

I TOLD YOU SO !

now augustmummy i hope you enjoyed your hat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back