Pregnancy Forum Village

gaaaaaah IM gonna expode with anticipation. Im also sulking that people agreed to go along with my plan and then didnt :brat: we're gonna lose.

Jeeez I just nearly broke my neck trying to get ready for bed quickly so I didn't miss anything and nothings bloody happened!!!!!!!!!!

gaaaaaah IM gonna expode with anticipation. Im also sulking that people agreed to go along with my plan and then didnt :brat: we're gonna lose.

I did hun and look where that got me :(

:friends: pah, bunch on amateurs, the lot of 'em!

And me tiny... That's if you're plan was to vote for Chaz?! I so am not with it today and everytime a names mentioned I get confused again :(

^^ yea that was the plan.

Everytime this thread comes up in my usercp I get so excited i nearly squeak!

Right I think this is right and I don't want to keep you guys waiting any longer :D

So tonight the majority voted for MONKEI and MONKEI was a:

Mummy

:dohh:

The HV's have taken the following mummy into care

Kay126 :(

Unless the Town Mayor brings them back into the game. If I receive a pm regarding this I'll post it, if you don't hear from me you can assume she hasn't been saved :D

I'm not a HV, but if I reveal what I'm thinkin it'll give them an edge! I'll reveal all of M can confirm it's been done!

So now u know, hv voted for monkei

N evidence Jenny is a mum for sure

I can't read through all of this as I'm literally just in. Mamafy, I didn't vote! Sorry!

:wall2: were so gonna lose. If we get it wrong tomo do we lose two?

I've missed this lol, Emily really should be in bed - come get me HVs :lol:

I voted for Chaz so.... At least we know we can trust monkei as well now :flower:

:( Monkei and Kay :hugs: For what its worth Monkei i didn't think you were a Hv x

Last edited:
Argh who are the HV's!! IT's making my head hurt.

Sorry Monkei :love: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back